What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants Dylan Walker back?

greg jay

Juniors
The situation Souths are in requires LEADERSHIP from Head Coach Maguire. Right NOW. He should be calling out IN PUBLIC to those absorbing the MAJORITY OF SALARY CAP SPACE i.e Burgess, Reynolds, Johnson etc etc and CHALLENGING EACH INDIVIDUAL TO STAND UP AND WIN GAMES FOR THE TEAM. Most games these players DO NOTHING BUT LOSE. In stark contrast Thurston - much older than Sam, Adam or AJ, STANDS OUT NEARLY EVERY WEEK. Well how about those so called "names' at Souths DOING LIKEWISE???

greg jay

Juniors
I don't know if I would classify Kyle Turner as a "dud". As the club has extended him and he is still young why not try him in the Centres with Jennings or Fuimaono??? Lets see if the team can get beyond a paltry 6 Points!!! Turner has played there before and he may find it easier on his prosthetic neck. In any case get rid of Talakai from the backline. He is just too small and too slow.

greg jay

Juniors
Its high time to question Maguire's LEADERSHIP or lack thereof. Where is the spark what are the GOALS of the team? Any quality Head Coach e.g Bill Belichick, Jimmy Johnson, Jack Gibson, would right now CALL OUT his leading players IN PUBLIC. Rip into their LACK OF HEART AND LACK OF EFFORT. Really 6 ppg....... this is YOUR BEST EFFORT??? Maguire does not seem to have any charisma or tactical shrewdness. I have seen Belichick roast Tom Brady during games or after a bad loss. Rip into his decision making and position as starter. Smart coaches know it will illicit a RESPONSE. Where is Maguire calling out the so called "leaders"???

alien

Referee
I don't know if I would classify Kyle Turner as a "dud". As the club has extended him and he is still young why not try him in the Centres with Jennings or Fuimaono???
Because he is no good in the centres. He isn't that good in the second row either. Sutton and Crichton are better second rowers.

SaraSassypants

Juniors
You are so right Sara,what a moronic decision it was to get rid of Walker and keep Gray!!Also did you see how good Nathan Brown played for Parra even though they lost,he was awesome.Our retention policy is totally f##ed.FMD
We lost Brown cause Parra offered him 50k more per season than we did. He was one of our best. I have always been vocal about my disappointment over losing Brown. Losing Walker was our idiot ex CEO now ex Rooster CEO's decision. Madge wanted him to stay and the decision was made while Madge was overseas. John Lee was a cancer on our club and we're still struggling to recover. Richardson has a lot of work to do.

Rabbits20

Immortal
We lost Brown cause Parra offered him 50k more per season than we did. He was one of our best. I have always been vocal about my disappointment over losing Brown. Losing Walker was our idiot ex CEO now ex Rooster CEO's decision. Madge wanted him to stay and the decision was made while Madge was overseas. John Lee was a cancer on our club and we're still struggling to recover. Richardson has a lot of work to do.
Where did you get the 50k figure from???

We should've given up Clark and Tyrrell for Brown. A no brainer imo.

We need to try and get Dylan back. I don't think Hunt is good enough.