What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to play for QLD?

ParraMatt

Bench
Yay, Finally I play my first game of Forum Sevens with my Best Mate. Let's show these Blues what we are made of QLD. Mick, Pump us up Brother.

Big Mick

Referee
There wasn't many people who wanted to play for Queensland, so I picked the best out of about 13 that wanted to play. We are short on players but not on spirit. THis is the Qld team to play NSW:

1. Big Mick ( c )
2. Parramatt ( vc )
3. Skeepe
4. Miccle
5. Anastabation
6. Frank
7. Maelgwnau

8. Azkatro
9. Kingling
10. Kingaroy Redant

well done to those selected.
Those on the reserves, have an article ready just in case.

ParraMatt

Bench
Thanks Mick, Great side. Wouldn't of changed one thing. :clap: I cant wait to be shown around the park by the great Big Mick.

anastabation

Juniors
wow thats awesome, thanks for the selection! I am born in NSW but I have lived on either side of the boarder for the best part of a decade now, and am honoured to represent qld in the forum 7's. I have played all my footy in qld competitions and have played for qld based rep teams for cricket and basketball, so its nothing new for me. :)

Big Mick

Referee
well done on your selection guys.

We are certainly the underdogs, lets go and prove to them who's boss.

miccle

Bench
Brilliant! :D Cheers heaps Big Mick - I'm stoked to be selected and I can't wait to get out there and win it for the maroons.

antonius

Coach
Big Mick, I believe Kingling has been banned from the forums, so you may need to promote someone else.

Big Mick

Referee
ok

Welcome Furrycat into the team onto the bench:

New Line up:

1. Big Mick ( c )
2. Parramatt ( vc )
3. Skeepe
4. Miccle
5. Anastabation
6. Frank
7. Maelgwnau