What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who watched the NYC?

nqboy

First Grade
I'm interested to see how many actually watched it. I suspect a lot of those who said they would be glued to it are FOS.

murraymob

Coach
i can tell you there are a lot of people in penrith watching todays game in the u20 v broncos

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
I watched both games and enjoyed them both even though my team wasn't involved. As long as they have variety of teams across the season I think it will do well. If it's the same teams every week it could get a bit boring. Still both games were entertaining and they spread the ball which is great to watch.

girvie

Staff member
I watched the Penrith/Broncos and the Bulldogs/Eels on tv and the Rabbitohs/Roosters live.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I wasn't glued to either game, but i haven't been glued to any NRL game yet either.

I did have them on though.

The Tank

Bench
I actually enjoyed the Toyota Cup game more than the NRL game... Maybe because I'm a Panthers fan. :(

Good footy though. I caught the second half of the Dogs/Eels game aswell. I'm lovin it!

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Watch all of Canterbury V Eels and watched a fair bit of Penrith V Broncos.

Dogs v Eels

Stand out players where Daniel Harrison, John Kite, Harlan Alaalatoa and Mason Pure for the Bulldogs. Mannah brothers and Mortimer for the Eels. Ben Barba is a freak of a player, but needs to play more of a team role instead of always trying to do it all himself. John Kite is a beast. Daniel Harrison is very solid and was the best on field. Young Josh Reynolds (Dogs half) looked the good also. Mason Pure is bound for FG. Very tall, strong and fast. A very entertaining match.

Broncos v Penrith
Didn't see much of the match but the stand outs were Tupou and Beale for Brisbane and Iselin for the Panthers. Tupou is big and strong, a stand out in the centers. Beale has it all really, good footwork, good defence, fast, sharp. Iselin was very impressive. He has amazing footwork and skill and his speed is something to look out for.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I couldn't watch it live as I was playing a cricket GF, but I recored it and watched the Eels V. Doggies on Sat nite

its hard living 1000 ks away from the team you support and this is a great opportunity to watch the young players evolve

great game and some very good young talent on display

thank god for Foxsports,

I am looking forward to the rest of the Toyota Cup season.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I watched both NYC games.

Penrith, Parra and Titans look the sides to beat.

Broncs will do well too.