What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

who will be our no7 in round 1

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Please god dont let it be luke kelly as we know there are (5 choices to fill adam"s shoes) whilst he is getting over his appendicitis it may be farah or kelly or inglis or cook or sutton......its really a hard question to say whom madge may pick out of these (5) players..........its my belief madge will pick johnny sutton who do you think?

callmack1

Staff member
I know a few disagree but I think it should be Luke Kelly. While he's nothing special, I think he is solid and reliable. He is a similar player to Reynolds so shouldn't impact our structure an awful lot. He looked okay in the pre season. We have to at least give him a go.

Farah will take the pressure off Kelly as well.

I'm not saying Kelly is a great player but he's not as bad as some of you say, I just want him there because he is a designated 7 and a similar style player to Reyno.

alien

Referee
I'll trust Madge's judgement. No matter who our halfback will be, our completion rate needs to be good.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Hi Alien this thread is about who do you think madge will pick at no7 in rd1?who you picking alien?There is no sitting on the fence Alien as our good mate R20 would say, i picked sutto but i also believe sutto is the right choice to keep our spine in tact as in farah/cook and inglis remains at F/B....Shadow....

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
sutto 4-0
alien still sitting on the fence but hopefully will chose our no7 shortly...
callmack picks kelly
Results Update:sutto 4-1 kelly and alien yet to pick our no7...

Give Kelly a shot he's a genuine 7
The team doesn't get affected with any reshuffling and blow the whole preseasons plays and structures

alien

Referee
Well I'm going to be different from everyone else. I say Farah will be halfback against WT, but I don't say that with much confidence.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Please god dont let it be luke kelly as we know there are (5 choices to fill adam"s shoes) whilst he is getting over his appendicitis it may be farah or kelly or inglis or cook or sutton......its really a hard question to say whom madge may pick out of these (5) players..........its my belief madge will pick johnny sutton who do you think?
Johnny Sutton.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi R20 id say sutto has a weeks hard training in front of him partnering cody to get the combo up to scratch lets pray it works i love johnny sutton......go johnny.....anyway if the combo hits a snag in the match sutto/walker then madge may mix it up thru the game by using cook or farah if need be.,anyway lets face it its only the tigpies not the broncs or storm or the cowboys at their own home grounds its going to be played at anz stadium which is our home ground. i am fully confident our boys will beat the tigpies by 6 plus without reyno i reckon it will be a very physical game watch the burgix3 smash em and watch out for burnsy to score more tries .....Shadow...