What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who will finish higher in 2011 - Bunnies or Broncos?

Who will finish higher in 2011

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You are a merkin of the highest order.

I think Andrew Johns was right about Inglis.
And what has the long term drug user had to say now? While he was a great player, people don't care about his opinion anymore. Shouldn't he be somewhere teaching kids to kick. cough*community service*cough

RABK

Referee
And what has the long term drug user had to say now? While he was a great player, people don't care about his opinion anymore. Shouldn't he be somewhere teaching kids to kick. cough*community service*cough

I cared about that opinion because i agreed with it. Inglis is black, and he is a merkin.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Yes because mundine really influenced SBW that way.
I never said he influenced SBW that way. I said "if hes talking superstars into staying in the nrl", didnt mean SBW at all. But all I know is Inglis talked to him and now he's still in the NRL, when there was a possibility of him going to Union or AFL. Maybe Mundine's changed his tune.

Last edited:

RABK

Referee
I never said he influenced SBW that way. I said "if hes talking superstars into staying in the nrl", didnt mean SBW at all. But all I know is Inglis talked to him and now he's still in the NRL, when there was a possibility of him going to Union or AFL. Maybe Mundine's changed his tune.

You do know Mundine was on the phone to toulon on behalf of Inglis right? Probably before he even contemplated souths.

BunniesMan

Immortal
You do know Mundine was on the phone to toulon on behalf of Inglis right? Probably before he even contemplated souths.
Well everyone's complaining about Inglis being in Mundine's pocket, well either Mundine talked him into Souths or Inglis is his own man. And if Mundine was trying to get him to France, then Inglis showed independent thought and did what he wanted to.

no name

Coach
Well everyone's complaining about Inglis being in Mundine's pocket, well either Mundine talked him into Souths or Inglis is his own man. And if Mundine was trying to get him to France, then Inglis showed independent thought and did what he wanted to.

:crazy:
You really have a f*cked up way of looking at things.

BunniesMan

Immortal
:crazy:
You really have a f*cked up way of looking at things.
Instead of making random statements how about you try defeating my logic with a logical argument of your own.

Some people are saying Inglis is Mundine's stooge, some people are saying Mundine wanted Inglis in France, Inglis isn't going to France. Either Mundine got Inglis to stay in the nrl (for which any neutral person would thank him for) OR Inglis made up his own mind to stay, which shows he is his own man and wants to be here.

Loudstrat

Coach
Um, hello, ever heard of 2007?:crazy::crazy::crazy:
ffs in the entire RL world there is not surer way of losing an arugument that being a Souffs fan bragging about semi finals. FFS the finals records of Norths and Newtown crap on yours post 71! Illawarra had a better record. The Hunter f*cking Mariners had a better record!!!

Day by day both you and GI are hell bent on proving to the world that you both are the ultimate dumb f*ck!

So the bloke who serviced his outboard must have talked him into staying with the NRL. I mean, Inglis spoke to him, and he's still in the NRL :lol: How about the bloke who sold him all of those cream buns? He is responsible too. I bet John O'Neill right now is ordering a hit on the bloke who does Inglis' lawn, for sabotaging his chance to get Inglis to yawnion, because he spoke to Inglis when he was emptying the clippings!!!!!

You really are mentally deficient.

I have no doubt that Mundine got in his ear and mentioned France. I also have no doubt that Mundine gave up. Inglis doesn't even know where NSW is - hos is Mundine going to explain the location of France ffs???????

As for getting Inglis on a plane when it's raining.........

sarahk

Juniors
What about Parra or Sharks?

Both have signed some classy journeymen, but im leaning towards Parra because of the Webb factor. The heart he showed in his fight earlier this year will do wonders for that rabble.

lol screw you :p

I actually think we might just edge them out though!

badav

Bench
One thing you can count on with Souths is ever year they will fail to live up to expectations. So if there expected to finish in the 8, 8th - 12th is where they will end up.

hattori hanzo

Juniors
If this was the EPL we'd have been premiers in '89.
:lol: Mate if this was EPL the bunnies would have been relegated along time ago and playing Reggies against Wentworthville where they
belong.

Losing Inglis is a blessing in disguise for the Broncs IMO. some of the U20s out side backs coming through are very good and come at amuch cheaper price leaving $$ for another Prop. As for 2011 Broncos will finish ahead of the Bunnies by the length of the straight

Last edited:

Latest posts