What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wins it?

2018 premiers

• Storm

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • Roosters

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Rabbitohs

Votes: 13 7.1%
  • Dragons

Votes: 75 41.0%
  • Panthers

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Sharks

Votes: 22 12.0%
  • Broncos

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Warriors

Votes: 9 4.9%

• Total voters

Lambretta

First Grade
I have voted for Melbourne, but if Souths get all their backs onto the field and in full fitness they're going to trouble anyone

The Sharks are a hard headed, no nonsense side and will be hard to stop

The Roosters were building, but struggled against a weakened Souths outfit and then lost to the Raiders. If they get Keary and JWH back, then maybe; but will it be too late for them to get going again if they return in the finals?

The Rosco

Bench
Whichever 2 teams are playing the GF . . . . . whoever goes on to win it . . . . Billy Slater should be MOM regardless.
If the storm don't make the big one, it would be a fitting testament to Billy that he be the first player to win the Clive Churchill from 900km away from the stadium, while watching the game with his best mates Watto and Jed the head at their local.
That's his go.

BranVan3000

Coach
I don’t think Souths can do it this year

I think we are a bit too inexperienced in some key positions and the coach. 2014 was the culmination of learning from 2012 and 13 - especially for the coach and we will probably need a similar learning curve to do it again. There have been a lot of flaws in our week to week commitment and I could easily see us blowing a game because we expect to win in the finals

gitano

Juniors
I don’t think Souths can do it this year

I think we are a bit too inexperienced in some key positions and the coach. 2014 was the culmination of learning from 2012 and 13 - especially for the coach and we will probably need a similar learning curve to do it again. There have been a lot of flaws in our week to week commitment and I could easily see us blowing a game because we expect to win in the finals
well you got that right. Souffs won't win it.

King hit

Coach
Roosters the favourites with Souths and Storm second but Melbourne look like falling away with suspensions (long overdue) and they haven't looked to convincing. Cronulla are the dark horse, wouldn't surprise if they made the Grand Final.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The Sharks?

Didn't the awful Sea Eagles put 30+ on them on their home turf a couple of weeks ago?

They're an outside chance but nothing more. I just can't imagine a team with peaheart Moylan winning a comp.

King hit

Coach
With Slater retiring, it's already gift wrapped for Melbourne.

LOLZ so was the Broncos 2000 and 2006 title a foregone conclusion because of Walters and Webcke. Can't you just accept that the Sharks and the Storm were the best teams of 2016 and 2017. This is one of the most ludicrous things I've ever heard.

David brown

Juniors
The Sharks?

Didn't the awful Sea Eagles put 30+ on them on their home turf a couple of weeks ago?

They're an outside chance but nothing more. I just can't imagine a team with peaheart Moylan winning a comp.
So? By your logic Roosters are no chance they just lost to Canberra.

The Roosters had it sewn up once they signed Cooper Cronk.

The Storm are all wrestling tacklers with Slater, Addo-Carr, and Vunivalu, plus Munster, their only potent attacking weapons. Latrell Mitchell, James Tedesco and Luke Keary will slaughter them.

Souths are a 4 man team: 3 Burgess brothers plus Damien Cook. The Roosters have shown that they can handle them easily.

If the Warriors are their opponents only RTS, Shaun Johnson and Bully Luke will trouble the legendary Roosters defence. But the Roosters can contain them and have more fire power.

The Sharks have no chance of getting to the Grand Final without Ben Barba, who is stumbling with injuries at St Helens.

I expect that the Roosters will win the Grand Final comfortably.