What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach for 2015 on

Who would you like to see appointed as Dragons Coach from 2015 on

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elias1983

Coach
Well ofcourse Bennett would be my first pick if he were to become available. ..

Henry after him...

BrissyRedV

Bench
Shaun wane or Wayne Bennett out of the potentially available options.

Des Hasler or Bellamy out of the unavailable

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Not Mary Mcgregor.Come back Nathan we still love you! Seriously we need new blood from a coach or assistant from another club who are up to speed with the current format.Jason Taylor maybe, or Jim Dymock are just a few.We have to move away from promoting within. Too much familiarity and boredom with our present game.Also please say goodbye to us Craig Young!!!

Lancelot:D:D:D

Last edited:

GT0007

Juniors
Whoever voted for Henry please go check his coaching record seriously. Stopped just shouting out names cos someone else did!

BrissyRedV

Bench
Whoever voted for Henry please go check his coaching record seriously. Stopped just shouting out names cos someone else did!

But he has a 47% winning record over prices 37%... Our team will improve by 10%straight away....

Dragonboyd

Juniors
For the love of all that is holy BRING BACK WAYNE BENNETT AND BRING BACK THE GLORY DAYS! Never in a million years thought we'd have the opportunity to thrive again with Wayne, we have to throw whatever we have at him.

BennyV

Referee
In order of preference

Wayne Bennett
Shaun Wane
Nathan Brown
Brian McLennan
Brian Smith
Neil Henry
Me
My dog
My friends dog
Tim Sheens
Laurie Daley
Laurie Daley's dog
Joffrey Baratheon
This beef pie that im about to eat
Paul MacGregor

Ace-STi

Juniors
i wouldnt sign Mary for longer term unless we KICKED into gear and finished top 4 with a decent finals bert.........

pinkmoon

Juniors
I would bet my absolute last cent on Wayne Bennett not wanting to even slightly consider coming back to St George; it will not happen.

64 Dragon

Coach
In order of preference

Wayne Bennett
Shaun Wane
Nathan Brown
Brian McLennan
Brian Smith
Neil Henry
Me
My dog
My friends dog
Tim Sheens
Laurie Daley
Laurie Daley's dog
Joffrey Baratheon
This beef pie that im about to eat
Paul MacGregor

Benny, I'd go for your dog if it was a German Shepherd.
No, on second thoughts I'll go for the beef pie if it's still hot.

possm

Coach
I would dearly love for Bennett to come back and sort our team out. Bring him back Doust!

Latest posts