What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather have at your club? eddie paea or mitchell pearce...

who would you rather have at your club?

• Total voters
Murphdogg1 said:
The point was that obviously Roosters didnt have MANY options in the halfback role this year and as it became increasingly likely that the Roosters were going to struggle to make the 8 (before the big Fittler streak) they didnt see any harm in blooding Pierce

They were in different situations

The main reason we missed the 8 was because coach anderson was clueless. Pearce was blooded in round 2 so are you saying we were out of the race then?

Anyway bro, we agree to disagree. The warriors have a decent half rovelli so no need to concern yourself with a neville like eddie Paea. Paea is injury insurance at best.

Murphdogg1

Juniors
Rocky_Da_Rooster said:
The main reason we missed the 8 was because coach anderson was clueless. Pearce was blooded in round 2 so are you saying we were out of the race then?

Anyway bro, we agree to disagree. The warriors have a decent half rovelli so no need to concern yourself with a neville like eddie Paea. Paea is injury insurance at best.

Theres a difference between debuting and and being fully 'blooded'

And for the record id take Paea over Rovelli - he is what is holding us back, hence why we are on the verge of signing another halfback........

shiznit said:
lol....
2007 season Ladder Places:
Warriors: 4th

Roosters: 10th

im sure your pretty familiar with the arse end of the table yourself...

If your vision is only one season then that's your problem. Though i don't blame you for wanting to keep the blinkers on.

The point is 10th out of 16 is not bottom. :)

OVP

Coach
Why are you Roosters fans even bothering ? Everyone HATES us, dont you get it yet ? No matter what you say, stupidity will always win. Its exactly why Kevin Rudd, the Pedo Pixie, will be our next PM. Stupid people HATE successful people, so therefore Australia will elect that strange specimen as their PM, and STILL people will always HATE the Roosters. Its a given isnt it ?

cogger72

Juniors
Neither. Pearce isn't half as good as the two guys they let go and has a bit of an attitude problem.

Paea will never make it in rugby league. He prances around the field like a rugby no.10 who doesn't want to tackle. He may as well save time and go play for Randwick now because thats where he'll end up.

ozzie

Bench
cogger72 said:
Neither. Pearce isn't half as good as the two guys they let go and has a bit of an attitude problem.

Paea will never make it in rugby league. He prances around the field like a rugby no.10 who doesn't want to tackle. He may as well save time and go play for Randwick now because thats where he'll end up.

don't klnow about Paea but Pearce is playing first grade and serving an apprenticeship. He will be good at 20 and older - not too many 18 year olds star on in first grade unless you are a superstar.

Soward is and won't be a great player nor will Lewis - I think the three of them were equal but Pearce was a better defender and will turn into the longer playing halfback of the three.

dragondad

First Grade
Paea by far .

I saw Paea last night,he comes in to my work alot,came in with his family.

caylo

Bench
havn't seen much of Paea, by Pearce is alright. I thought Lewis had some skill, same with soward for about 20 seconds and they have turned to sh*t. To much changes in a year, i would have the one which cost the least to sit behind Timmy.

fat_mike

Juniors
as a chook fan i'm more than happy with mitch. he looks like an organiser and someone who will steer the team around. chooks havent had that in yonks. always had to rely on the 5/8 whether it be freddy who was brilliant or anasta who just cant do it.

eddie paea looks the goods to me aswell. both players have big futures in front of them but as a chook i'm more than pleased we have mitch pearce in the number 7.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Pearce is a more complete footballer than Paea, more creative, better kicking game and a better leader.

Mitchell Pearce for mine.

shiznit

Coach
dragondad said:
Paea by far .

I saw Paea last night,he comes in to my work alot,came in with his family.
you sure you saw Eddie Paea last night?? he should have been in Kiwis camp in the UK last night.....

Murphdogg1

Juniors
shiznit said:
you sure you saw Eddie Paea last night?? he should have been in Kiwis camp in the UK last night.....

It is a heck of a flight over there - he could have left today......

Junior Bunny

Juniors
OVP said:
Why are you Roosters fans even bothering ? Everyone HATES us, dont you get it yet ? No matter what you say, stupidity will always win. Its exactly why Kevin Rudd, the Pedo Pixie, will be our next PM. Stupid people HATE successful people, so therefore Australia will elect that strange specimen as their PM, and STILL people will always HATE the Roosters. Its a given isnt it ?

I wouldnt exactly call comming 10th "successful". So there goes your theory.... People hate the Roosters because they do stupid things.

Raider_69

Post Whore
If a gun to my head, id take Paea, he'd suit the raiders style abit better imo... But frankly i wouldnt want either, canberra have got plenty of halves talent as is, and im sure many clubs are in the same position

Latest posts