What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you rather?

Who would you rather?

• Mitch

• Angus

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I've seen a few fans happy with Pearce heading this way and I've seen a few keen on Angus. If it was one or the other who would everyone want? I'm assuming having both may not be possible?

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Why would it be one or the other? Angus is for 2019 and Pearce for 2018. Gal and Lewie gone in 2019 leaves plenty for Angus.

Just interested to see everyone's pick. It may leave plenty but we can't be sure on what Angus is asking for.

chewsta

First Grade
Angus is a gun with huge upside but with my short term thinking cap on, I agree with Ads. If our forwards dominate next year we are a big chance again with the backline we have plus Pearce.

Matty_C

Juniors
I want both.

Pearce 18 and then Critchon for 19. Should Lewis go around another year, and he is up for why not...

We have a wide open premiership window With Pearce on board. I’ll take that and then go back to back with critchin in 19.

#1 best RL fan

Juniors
Mitchell Pearce's left to right grubber is sensational, especially when he fakes to a 2-5 play and gets the A defender to commit to his out ball man.

Reactions: Ads

Inferno

Coach
Both are surplus to needs for 2018, but Angus has the far bigger upside long term. Smart to go a hunting for backrowers now for 2019.

That said how are we even talking to him, I thought he was already signed for the next 2 years?

You guys should pray either that Pearce decides to stay at the Rooted or that if leaving he takes up the offer from the the Womanly Sea Beagles.

The guy is one of the most inept non-versatile halves. He has one script. No matter what is taking place before him on the field. That is why, when out of desperation he tries to ad-lib, he falls flat on his face. There is no inventiveness. There is no reading of the opposition. There is no tactical nous.

The opposition know exactly what he will do and they know all of his weaknesses. He is a book with one page and one paragraph on that page.