What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who would you sign? (from non NRL players in the RLWC)

Everyone stay away from Justin Olam. He is ours

Justin Olam is signed by the Storm, but can't get a run in the NRL because of Vunivalu and Addo-Carr ahead of him. Storm should play him in the centres along with Chambers, or else be fair to the guy and release him to a club that can use him well.

POPEYE

Coach
Justin Olam is signed by the Storm, but can't get a run in the NRL because of Vunivalu and Addo-Carr ahead of him. Storm should play him in the centres along with Chambers, or else be fair to the guy and release him to a club that can use him well.
Where would RL be without the Storm being unafraid to give wannabes a go . . . so you think Vunivalu won't go to Union

The_Shield

Juniors
If Curtis Scott re-signs with the Storm then I’ll have no problem with Olam looking elsewhere once his contract is up after next year. But if Scott decides to leave then yeah I would like to see Olam at centre and Storm to sign him long term

That French fullback goes alright.

Mark Kheirallah plays for Toulouse Olympique, which is in the European Championship (i.e. the 2nd division) and trying to get promoted to Super League. I hope that nobody recruits him because Toulouse need him, and Toulouse's promotion to SL is very important for the development of French rugby league.

Vozzy

Juniors
The Tongan halfback had a better kicking game then Brooks even lolahea was getting repeat sets today. For a team full of players who like to throw the ball around these 2 were playing safe and getting repeat sets all game or making samoa work it out from their end all game.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Reckon nrl clubs will go for Alex walmsley though he is getting on a bit now at 27 to shift comps.

kbw

Bench
This is a different environment. Look at Lebanon, in many ways they competed but they are mostly made up of Ron Massey Cup players. There is a passion there and they are rising to the occasion.
They could not do it week in week out.
That is the same for many of these players outside the NRL. I hope that some get a shot but I don't think many clubs are paying that much attention

rabbitohs95

Bench
I'd like to see McGillvary get a shot in the NRL at some point. Seems to be getting better with age which is rare for a winger.

Latest posts