What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's going where predictions

Anonymous

Juniors
Moffo said:
KPMG and the Roosters....a match made in heaven :lol:

Simmonds will leave the Dragons, you can be assured of that ;-) Go the inside running :lol:

Not sure about Riddell though, seems to contradict himself on a daily basis. He did say at a recent charity auction that my brother went to that he was going to stay with the dragons 'for a while yet'. So take that for what you think its worth

Cheers,
Moffo

Whats wrong with saying that he is staying 'for a while yet?'

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragons stuff:
Old news now but Ian Donnelly has sigend with Manly.
Rumours are that Chris Leikvoll might be following Donnelly.

Timmins and Gasnier are pretty much locked away now.
the club is talking to Blacklock after they get back from Townsville. Should know by Monday.

Amos Roberts is out for the season which puts him limbo. He was rumoured to be going elsewhere next year but the shoulder injury puts him at a disadvantage when it comes to negotiating.
Its a shame because I would have liked to see him develop with Firman and Barrett combination at the helm.

Overall, it's pretty much following a predictable path. Looks like we're losing players to preferred teams like Souths, Manly and possibly Wests Tigers in order to retain the services of the bigger name players. My only real disappointment is losing Dean Byrne to Souths. But considering the circumstances, it was always going to hard to keep him.

No bombshells... yet.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
The Warriors have renewed their option on Karl Te Mata so he isn't going to Parra. Reserve prop Dallas Rennie has signed with Souths. Logan Swann has been linked with Wigan.

Anonymous

Juniors
More Dragons stuff:
Tomorrow (Wed 30 July) there will be a number signings announced at press conference at Jubilee.
These should include Gasnier, Timmins and Blacklock.

Nathan Long is all but confirmed.
Corey Payne from Canterbury is strongly tipped to join the mighties this week (sorry Moffo, we stole another one... lol). Payne comes with big raps as a backrower looks well suited to Saints.

Craig Stapleton signed with Parra days ago.

salivor

First Grade
The Broncos are confident of announcing 10 players re-signing before the end of the week. CEO Bruno Cullen said he wants to have all players re-signed before the week is out. As for Ikin I've edited this post because I'm a dumbarse and couldn't even read an article properly lol. DeVere apparently will also reject a strong offer from Wigan.

The Broncos have also pulled out of any talks with Nick Graham.

Moffo

Referee
Baaa, Corey Payne was a blow in anyway ;-)

Watching the reggies last week all i can tip is one thing - When Thurston adds some bulk, he will be a gun player. He absolutely carved up Norths on Sunday

Any news on Riddell?? :shock:

Cheers,
Moffo

Latest posts