What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos gonna play Tri-nations this year?

Robster

Bench
Just wondering, I'm gonna play for NZ, and I believe a full 100% kiwi team will really compete against Australia, and I know of alot of kiwi's interested in playing, so as I can't stop those Australians from playing for the kiwi's, I ask that can it be kiwi breed only, cause I'm sure we will have the numbers this year?

Who else is playing in the tri-nations?

Big Mick

Referee
i'll be going for the position of Great Britain captain once again. I think we'll win the series this year.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Tri-Nations begin on the 23rd October which is still a way off.
Its planned so we can organise for it after the Grand Final.

It will conclude on the 30 November.

Draw: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/draw2005.asp

I thought we'd also play a quick PvP style knock out comp around the same time, open to all comers and an opportunity for teams to press for invitation into the 2006 F7s.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would like to resume my role in the kiwi squad as a deputy to the great furrycat

Esoj

Juniors
I would like to play for the kiwis. I think the kiwis should have the numbers this year for an all kiwi team.

[furrycat]

Coach
Robster said:
Just wondering, I'm gonna play for NZ, and I believe a full 100% kiwi team will really compete against Australia, and I know of alot of kiwi's interested in playing, so as I can't stop those Australians from playing for the kiwi's, I ask that can it be kiwi breed only, cause I'm sure we will have the numbers this year?

Who else is playing in the tri-nations?

You seem to keep saying that I am not a kiwi... Please check your facts.

Robster you do not control the side. I will go for captain yet again and see how it goes... but the fact is you do not control the F7's. Anyone can play for the kiwis if they wish. I am a kiwi, full blood, fully grown... You have a problem you can take it up with Willow but anyone can play.

Rammo

Juniors
I would play for Australia but the talent pool in Australia is probably far too great for me to be able to make it, I'll be available for it, but I doubt that I would be picked.

edabomb

First Grade
I'll play for Kiwi if its all Kiwi, if its all comers I know I wont be near the cut :lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'd like to rekindle my age old love affair with Great Britain. Played for them last year, and would love another go around.

The Piper

Juniors
I'll throw my hat in to represent Oz.
From the response so far, seems as if Australia are low in numbers! Go figure

Latest posts