What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos gonna play Tri-nations this year?

[furrycat]

Coach
Esoj said:
I would like to play for the kiwis. I think the kiwis should have the numbers this year for an all kiwi team.

How come I can't find you in any team/posts in F7's?

choc_soldier

Coach
Wal said:
I'll throw my hat in to represent Oz.
From the response so far, seems as if Australia are low in numbers! Go figure

I could do a Tonie Carroll, and rescind my desire to play for the Kiwis, and play for the 'Roos instead... :p

But what kind of "residency" requirements would I have to fulfull though...

The Piper

Juniors
parra_panther said:
I could do a Tonie Carroll, and rescind my desire to play for the Kiwis, and play for the 'Roos instead... :p

But what kind of "residency" requirements would I have to fulfull though...

If your nicknames Roo, then you can play for the Roos. I looked it up in the Roole book.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The thread for the Tri-Nations captains will start when the F7s grand final is complete on Wed October 12.

This will give referees a few days to check out the nominations and select three captains - the captains will be announced on Sun 16 Oct (it gives the first up captains at least one week to form their teams).

The Tri-nations begins Sun 23 Oct (GB vs Aust) and concludes Wed 30 November (GB v NZ). There will be three games and at this stage, no Final has been scheduled.

Tri-nations I: 23 Oct-2 November 2005
Brian Bevan Cup
Australia
v
Great Britain

Tri-nations II: 6-16 November 2005
Tawera Nikau Cup
New Zealand
v
Australia

Tri-nations III: 20-30 November 2005
Henry and Robbie Paul Cup
Great Britain
v
New Zealand

Link to draw: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/draw2005.asp

Other events:
The Awards night will be sometime in October/November.

The PVP tournament will also begin during this time (late Oct-Nov) and into December.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Read the post Griffo.

Captains will be selected by referees on Oct 16.

There'll be a new thread on Oct 12. This thread was put up prematurely.