What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whos gotten the most

izzo

Juniors
Who do you thinks gotten the most out of the merger?

I saw the Steelers , cause they now get Sell Out Crowds , better Facilities as St. George realy got screwed they were deprived of Jubilee Oval and real home ground games. They lost their 15 Premierships and realy all the action is down at Illawarra.

Biglance

Bench

I saw the Steelers , cause they now get Sell Out Crowds , better Facilities as St. George realy got screwed they were deprived of Jubilee Oval and real home ground games. They lost their 15 Premierships and realy all the action is down at Illawarra.
u like to stir up trouble izzo dont u why dont u go and make some stuff about those annoying tigers and sharks fans

Anonymous

Juniors
Its an old question and hardly worth going over again. But in basic terms, both side of the Joint Venture have gained benefit... and the answer is a positive one.

Illawarra because they now have a competitive team with a proud history who play a number of games every year at Wollongong - and that they have the backing of a financially strong club.

St George because they have the advantage of a huge 'backyard' of juniors to look at.

izzo

Juniors
Biglance said:

u like to stir up trouble izzo dont u why dont u go and make some stuff about those annoying tigers and sharks fans

No , I was just wondering which club gotten the most outta the venture.

Godz Illa

Coach
Sure you were.
Beat it. It's a line that we ain't bitin. Most Dragon fans are secure about the state of the joint venture, and comfortable with the partnership, so we dont buy into the petty nit-picking of trouble makers.

izzo

Juniors
seems like the Dragons fans are scared to bring up topics which matter.

Buzz Boy

Juniors
izzo said:
seems like the Dragons fans are scared to bring up topics which matter.

Topics which matter to whom?

These things only seem to matter to people other than Dragons fans, particularly when their sides are an embarrassment to their fans and the game in general (Souths and Sharks fans in particular).

TAKE THE HINT.

:roll:

izzo

Juniors
heh i was just asking who do u reckons got the best outta it sheesh you all sound like Illawarra folk 8)

Latest posts