What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's your favorite Bulldogs Player past & present?

MatthewA

Juniors
Past: Willie Talau and Sonny Bill.. As much of a scum dog that Sonny now is, he was the best player I've ever seen.

Currently: Ennis, Idris..

lingard

Coach
Past players:
Steve Mortimer
Steven Folkes
Les Johns

Current:
Luke Patten
Hazem El-Mazri

All of them great players and great ambassadors of the game. (I`ve always been a closet Berries supporter.)

coombsy

Juniors
Past: Willie Talau and Sonny Bill.. As much of a scum dog that Sonny now is, he was the best player I've ever seen.

Currently: Ennis, Idris..

Out of all the players to ever play the game, you are stating that Sonny Bill Williams is the best you have ever seen. I don’t mean to infer, but are you taking large quantities of drugs :crazy:

lingard

Coach
Out of all the players to ever play the game, you are stating that Sonny Bill Williams is the best you have ever seen. I don’t mean to infer, but are you taking large quantities of drugs :crazy:

He must be very young. The best player to ever play the game (in my opinion) was Bob Fulton.

MatthewA

Juniors
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. His talent was unbelievable. His ability to offload at will, break the line no matter what, his step and skill for his size, his sheer strength and ability to smash pretty much anybody and the fact he was also one of the quickest forwards the club has ever had.

But still, such a shame he's a total f**kstick.

Packy

Bench
Lamb followed by Turvey, Hetherington and Patten now too I guess.

Eastwood for current probably.

To wade in to teh SBW issue. Yes he was brilliant but his off field acts destroy any chance he has of being my favourite player.

Last edited:

Latest posts