What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

BWNB

First Grade
Cats for about two years, i started following them in 05'. I also have a soft spot for the Swans as well.

rabbitohs

Juniors
Come back when you are a real club and not some f**ked up franchise.

Can you tell me which suburb Camry is in please?

griffo346

First Grade
Come back when you are a real club and not some f**ked up franchise.

Can you tell me which suburb Camry is in please?

:lol: our Franchise as u say has been around alot longer then yours atleast we dont go from g/f runners up to missing the 8 :lol: and then start tanking the rest of the season to get a better draft pick :shock:

as for Camry it is naming rights Toyota have the naming rights of the crows but where still known as Adelaide you fool

PORT ADELAIDE = SCUM

Mr Rabitohs mate this is for you btw dont say i dont get you anything :lol:

n533867829_499259_4308.jpg

rabbitohs

Juniors
We aren't a franchise matey we are a FOOTY CLUB!

Port Adelaide Football Club Est. 1870 - 35 Premierships! oh and 4 times champions of Australia (a record btw).

Camry Cows Est. 1990 - 2 Premierships.

The facts speak for themselves.

goaldrush

Juniors
Hawthorn.

I have supported them since I was little.

My favourite player of all time is Peter Schwab. My current favourite player is Brad Sewell.

God-King Dean

Immortal
lFREO, WAY TO GO, HIT EM REAL HARD, SEND EM DOWN BELOW !

FREO, GIVE EM THE OL' HEAVE HO, WE ARE THE FREO DOCKERS !

Jason Maher

Immortal
West Coast and Sydney, with Brisbane as second/third favourite, and whoever's playing Carlton, Collingwood, or Essendon.

Jason Maher

Immortal
lFREO, WAY TO GO, HIT EM REAL HARD, SEND EM DOWN BELOW !

FREO, GIVE EM THE OL' HEAVE HO, WE ARE THE FREO DOCKERS !

Aka the worst team song in the history of sport. I've got nothing against the team (they're not victorian), but that is one shocker of a song. :D

God-King Dean

Immortal
I can't understand the dislike of it. I think all the others are rubbish. Only ones I like more than Freos is Swans & St Kildas.

lockyno1

Post Whore
It is a pantsy song with no emotion..mind you West Coast is just as bad. Heck the only ones with passion are the original VFL clubs to be honest.