What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who's Your team???

raiders_boy

Juniors
All I have to say is "GET UP YOU PIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Collingwood supporter through and through :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh the premierships a cake walk for the good old Collingwood!!!!!!!!!!!

Terminator

First Grade
I'm a League boy through and through, but I back the Swans, if they were not in it, I would have no interest in the game whatsoever, just out of curiosity, how many AFL supporters would anyone say back a League team as well?

CyberKev

Staff member
terminator007 said:
I'm a League boy through and through, but I back the Swans, if they were not in it, I would have no interest in the game whatsoever, just out of curiosity, how many AFL supporters would anyone say back a League team as well?

I'd guess at a figure of 10% tops and that the same would be true re: NRL fans backing AFL clubs.

I follow both codes largely because I've lived in VIC, QLD, NSW & the ACT. This has enabled me to see both codes at their best and hasn't allowed me to get bogged down in the blinkered parochialism that separates most people into firmly segregated RL vs AFL camps.

CyberKev

meltiger

First Grade
CyberKev said:
terminator007 said:
I follow both codes largely because I've lived in VIC, QLD, NSW & the ACT. This has enabled me to see both codes at their best and hasn't allowed me to get bogged down in the blinkered parochialism that separates most people into firmly segregated RL vs AFL camps.

CyberKev

Makes you laugh sometimes hey, people are stupid when they go on and on about the other game - From both sides.

Don't know ifI've posted in this thread yet but Oh we're from tigerland ... :)

CyberKev

Staff member
meltiger said:
Makes you laugh sometimes hey, people are stupid when they go on and on about the other game - From both sides.

Yeah, there are plenty of walking psychological case studies out there...

We've got a few who like to frequent the AFL fora here...

I'm half expecting Natarsha and Biggy Flop to enter stage left educating us on how pathetic psychology is as a discipline compared to psychiatry :lol:

Knobheads! But, as you say, they're not in short supply over at the BigFooty site either...

CyberKev

There are some absolute geniuss on BigFooty, both AFL and league fans.

I'd give names, but I'm sure you already know most of the ones I mean.

People are people. You just have to ignore idiots and try to avoid arguing with them....

That said, there are plenty of guys on BigFooty who really know their stuff. You just have to wade through a lot of crap to get there.

CyberKev

Staff member
TheFirstRabbitoh said:

Indeed I do, although -- in fairness -- some of the posters there would surely put me on such a list, particularly the Essendon tragics :(

TheFirstRabbitoh said:
People are people. You just have to ignore idiots and try to avoid arguing with them....

That said, there are plenty of guys on BigFooty who really know their stuff. You just have to wade through a lot of crap to get there.

Amen to that... Although you can be in danger of drowning in the verbal effluent before you make it to the promised posts :cry:

CyberKev

Dougie

Juniors
CyberKev said:
TheFirstRabbitoh said:

Indeed I do, although -- in fairness -- some of the posters there would surely put me on such a list, particularly the Essendon tragics :(

TheFirstRabbitoh said:

Amen to that... Although you can be in danger of drowning in the verbal effluent before you make it to the promised posts :cry:

CyberKev

hehe, i think i'd fall into the Essendon Tragics category :eek: - along with Dave, Dan26 (i think thats his name now), mantis and co. Bigfooty is one of my favourite forums (apart from here of course). There are actually some very good reads on there, as others have said, if you wade through the "trolls". Especially good for a laugh is Suzi - aka all_clear etc. etc.

One of the regular posters on the Union/League board is hilarious.

The dumbest guy I've ever seen (even by internet forum standards).

You can probably guess who that is too.

I'm a League man through-and-through but I've always enjoyed a bit of AFL as well.

One of these days I'll get out to the 'Gabba to watch a Lions' match.

CyberKev

Staff member
TheFirstRabbitoh said:

Phew! I've never entered into the BigFooty Union/League Board, so I guess that puts me in the clear :lol:

Dougie said:
hehe, i think i'd fall into the Essendon Tragics category - along with Dave, Dan26 (i think thats his name now), mantis and co. Bigfooty is one of my favourite forums (apart from here of course). There are actually some very good reads on there, as others have said, if you wade through the "trolls". Especially good for a laugh is Suzi - aka all_clear etc. etc.

Haha... I love you, Dougie (not in a lip fusion type of way, of course, not that there's anything wrong with that!), but I do not love your behaviour...

Essendon! You're too young to be wasting your life like this :D

CyberKev

timmy!!!!

Juniors
TheFirstRabbitoh said:

I think I'd have a better chance of guessing someone on that board who doesn't fit that description.

Latest posts