What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Ali could well be in the eels sights.

fridge

imagine ali in the 2nd row with hindmarsh

and cayless back as a prop with vella :O

fui fui off the bench...

that would be the best forward pack ever !!!!

no offence to our juniors but lautiti has offloading power and a great step !

Wagonator

Juniors
Im salivating at the thought - imagine Hindmarsh and Ali together in the backrow... the best 2nd row in the world. The Roosters have alot of success as a result of the Morley/Fitzgibbon back row.

Eels Dude

Coach
I don't see the need for him. His form has been down of late and we are already catered for well in the back row. I really think it is dumb to go for a player just because he happens to have been released by his former club. I don't think it will matter anyway, Souths are keen and would have much more cash under the cap than we do.

Pazza

First Grade
Brian Smith is the best in the business in bringing players back to their former form. I recon Ali under Brian Smith would find his 2002 form and that would take the Parramatta forward pack to another level. I would have Ali at Prop, Cayless is performing really well in the second row and i don t wanna see hime moved back to Prop.

1eyedeel

Juniors
Hindy at lock, Ali and Cayless second row. Just about the best back two rows of all time I reckon!

According to an article he was on $325,000 which if he's paid the same as the Eels are in monthly installments he's already bank $150k. I think Smith could get him back to his best, as well. Fitzgerald has also confirmed that we have no room at all under our cap which means it would be match payments only.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey filthy_spammers where did Fitsy confirm that??

As expected Souths are heading the charge to get him, however as it's also expected we are considering launching a bid, according to this mornings SMH!!

The Colonel

Immortal
I wouldn't be surprised to see him end up in lime green myself...... however Parra shouldn't be written off just yet.