What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why all female hosts on TV?

Saintsified

Bench
I get the trying to satisfy women part but geez, watching Ennis with two women discussing football is just not right. What are networks trying to prove here?

NrlVader

Juniors
I get the trying to satisfy women part but geez, watching Ennis with two women discussing football is just not right. What are networks trying to prove here?

Agree very confusing.

When Ennis or Anasta said that's a nice set. You are not sure if he means the last Dragon's set or Yates.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Yeah, should be out the back in the kitchen preparing sandwiches for the blokes to have in between breaks.

Patorick

Staff member
Yvonne, lara pitt and hannah Hollis are all better then shirvington, Kent and Andy Raymond ( their male equivalent)
And Jessica Yates.

And Louise Ransome.

And Megan Barnard (who deep down hates Rugby League).

NrlVader

Juniors
They do a great job as screen sirens. That Lara Pitt is quite bright however I can't say that about that annoying TAB girl with a mouth like a horse, Jamie Rogers? Has more teeth than brain cells.

davi

Juniors
I don't mind Erin Molan she does her research on the game.

I got a feeling too the NRL had to promote a more postive element about women to the game. After the all scandals from leagues players that involved them mistreating women the NRL finally had enough.

- Ban a player for a whole season who has been convicted of domestic violence
- Brought in the The Harvey Norman Women in League Round
- promoted more women involved in chief positions
- promoted more women in television hosts spot on the footy show.

Rugby league really had a women problem 10-15 years ago with all the scandals. The NRL really have cleaned up the image of the sport and it's no coincidence that the scandals have seemed to drop since the NRL have come down hard with an iron fist.

Latest posts