What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do They Call me Slugs

Slugs

God asked me if I would like a good memory or a large penis. Can't remember my reply but they nicknamed me SLUGS
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Green Eye

Juniors
Where you been slugs? Figured you turned to the dark side since you haven't been around here in a while.

Slugs

Green Eye said:
Where you been slugs? Figured you turned to the dark side since you haven't been around here in a while.

Been over RL Grandstand talking to my "friends " in Manly Forum :lol: :lol:

BTW Green Eye tell me about that other "brown eye " you have ;-) ;-) ;-)

CASSIE

Juniors
Slugs said:
Green Eye said:

Been over RL Grandstand talking to my "friends " in Manly Forum :lol: :lol:

BTW Green Eye tell me about that other "brown eye " you have ;-) ;-) ;-)

;-) :shock: :D ;-) :shock: :D

Slugs said:
God asked me if I would like a good memory or a large penis. Can't remember my reply but they nicknamed me SLUGS
:shock: :shock: :shock:

sarcastic-whenpigsfly.gif

:lol:

weggie

Juniors
thought it stood for

Small
Limp
Undersized
Grose
Softy

or

Soft
Little
Ugly
Granny
Sticker

you know what they say .if you brag you sag.

:^o [-X

:mrgreen:
you know what they say about

Slugs

weggie said:
thought it stood for

Small
Limp
Undersized
Grose
Softy

or

Soft
Little
Ugly
Granny
Sticker

you know what they say .if you brag you sag.

:^o [-X

:mrgreen:
you know what they say about

Wasn't braging just stating a fact ;-) ;-)

You know what they say " If youv'e got it flaunt it "

BTW welcome to The Forum Wedgie

Dare I ask how you got your nickname.........ooohhh ouch :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
they call him slugs becuase that's what you squash under foot - lord knows this guy get squashed all the time - and he loves it!! :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he really is gay - i don't think i have read a post of his without gay conitations in it...

Slugs

ozzie said:
they call him slugs becuase that's what you squash under foot - lord knows this guy get squashed all the time - and he loves it!! :lol: :lol:

I wonder if he really is gay - i don't think i have read a post of his without gay conitations in it...

Look above ....you are reading one.........and for that matter 99% of posts do not refer to " gay"

If you read closer the only ones that do are when they refer to you Ozzie the cross dresser, because it is common knowledge that all Rorter supporters are androtops :lol: :lol: :lol:

ozzie

Bench
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

Look at this ....you are reading one.........and for that matter 99% of my posts refer to " gay"..because I am

If you read closer the only ones that do are when they refer to you Ozzie the cross dresser, because it is common knowledge that all Rorter supporters are androtops and I'm trying to win a Rooster fan over to plug me:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just like a Goulburn Jail boy!!! can't keep his mind above his belt...

Slugs

ozzie said:

Nice try Ozzie.....but the fact remains Rorters fans are all androtops and dykes :lol: :lol:

BTW show me a "real bloke" (unlike yourself he/she) that does not think with his thing below his belt :shock: :shock:

STSAE

Juniors
Slugs said:
ozzie said:

Nice try Ozzie.....but the fact remains Rorters fans are all androtops and dykes :lol: :lol:

BTW show me a "real bloke" (unlike yourself he/she) that does not think with his thing below his belt :shock: :shock:

Did big Ian Roberts convert you years ago, slags???

The best known league androtop was a sloth junior.

Bet you took him under your belt, baby!!

You are the true buttbasher.

Get a big fat hairy one up ya, dude.

:lol: :lol:

Slugs

STSAE said:
Did big Ian Roberts convert you years ago, slags???

The best known league androtop was a sloth junior.

Bet you took him under your belt, baby!!

You are the true buttbasher.

Get a big fat hairy one up ya, dude.

:lol: :lol:

Hey Backwards...........now I know why your nick is spelt backwards.....it is because you are always bending over backwards and touching your toes just so Ozzie can show you where his wild "goose" goes :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

BTW now you know why Alan Jones wanted to coach Souths ...he heard about Ian Roberts antics in the showers..ooops..ouch :lol: :lol: :lol:

........and just for the record I enjoy exploring "maps of tasmania" not exploring black crevices :lol: :lol:

Latest posts