What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you guys always choke?

ouryear

Juniors
That's almost as funny as it is ignorant.
Souffs had to buy established players to make the semis let alone a premiership.
While Easts don't have a large numbers of juniors they were one of only 2 districts whose numbers of juniors actually grew from 2016 to 2017. Souffs have no juniors and Souths Junior's (a separate entity) dropped significantly even taking into account the 20% loss to their competition in losing the Easts teams.

Now lets look at fans, the Roosters were in the top 5 in home ground attendance while Souffs were dead stone motherless last.

As far as souless goes no one has anything on how Souffs is now, a back stabbing assistant coach and Richardson bleeding any life out of your club, you are stuff.

Say what you want but Souffs are the joke of the league and their fans an endless source of not only humour but embarrassment.
Come off it, don't specify just one year 2014.

Soufs have developed hundreds of juniors forever and a day.

Rorters have developed less than a handful in more than 100 years.

OVP

Coach
Come off it, don't specify just one year 2014.

Soufs have developed hundreds of juniors forever and a day.

Rorters have developed less than a handful in more than 100 years.

Oh look, another stupid f**king sheep. Go watch your idiot box, idiot.

SSDFRLFC aka Blackcourt Investments has not ever developed a single junior. Not one.

That job goes entirely to each individual junior coach, staff and club and all their hard work. Plus financial assistance from Souths Juniors (who are a completely different entity to Souffs). Morons like you will never get it though, so f**k off and die.

ouryear

Juniors

SSDFRLFC aka Blackcourt Investments has not ever developed a single junior. Not one.

That job goes entirely to each individual junior coach, staff and club and all their hard work. Plus financial assistance from Souths Juniors (who are a completely different entity to Souffs). Morons like you will never get it though, so f**k off and die.

Look at ONE HAND.
Count ya fingers.
That's your total number of Juniors your shambles of a club has developed in over 100 years.

kbw

Bench
Look at ONE HAND.
Count ya fingers.
That's your total number of Juniors your shambles of a club has developed in over 100 years.

look at your foot and count the number of fingers, thats how many juniors your NRL club has developed.
Look at you right hand and count how many thumbs, thats how many Richardson's are destroying your club or how many backstabbing assistant coach's got rid of your best signing (Maguire)

SBD82

Coach
You guys started another lol@souffs thread and I didn't get an invite?

That's downright rude.

Reactions: OVP

ouryear

Juniors
look at your foot and count the number of fingers, thats how many juniors your NRL club has developed.
Look at you right hand and count how many thumbs, thats how many Richardson's are destroying your club or how many backstabbing assistant coach's got rid of your best signing (Maguire)
I thought I was a dragons supporter lol

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Not a Roosters fan but how do you guys feel about the possibility of Jake Friend being asked to leave so they can free up some space so they can sign Cooper Cronk and play Pearce at hooker

ouryear

Juniors
Not a Roosters fan but how do you guys feel about the possibility of Jake Friend being asked to leave so they can free up some space so they can sign Cooper Cronk and play Pearce at hooker
I am sure we will also sign Radradra next year when he returns to Sydney, and Sonny Bill, and probably Angus Critchon, and Craig Bellamy as our assistant coach.

It's great being a rorter.

Who days crime doesn't pay!?

ouryear

Juniors

A moron calling someone else a moron.
Now I have seen everything!

Win.nothing you cheats, except the admiration of the storm!

OVP

Coach
A moron calling someone else a moron.
Now I have seen everything!

Win.nothing you cheats, except the admiration of the storm!

Oh I'm sorry, I think you may have confused me with someone who gives a shit what stupid people think. Go watch The Block.

OVP

Coach

HTTPS9tZWRpYS50ZW5vci5jby9pbWFnZXMvMTE3OWQxOTU5YWJmYmE5M2VmMmU4OTMwMGRhZGFhOTMvcmF3.gif

OVP

Coach
All right, one of you guys farted didn't you ? There seems to be a foul stench in here.

hmmm who was it ? 'fess up. I bet it was Albert.

ouryear

Juniors
All right, one of you guys farted didn't you ? There seems to be a foul stench in here.

hmmm who was it ? 'fess up. I bet it was Albert.
There is a butcher shop selling hearts cheap just down in Oxford street.

Go and buy 17 and implant one into each of your players.

And add a few for your coaching team.

You need heart to win anything and your club has none.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Wow.

Souffs and Merge fans - perennial failures since the introduction of colour tv - attempting to troll fans of the Mighty and always contending Roosters.

A bit like two morbidly obese geniuss on disability scooters chatting shit to pro athletes.

Last edited:

OVP

Coach
There is a butcher shop selling hearts cheap just down in Oxford street.

Go and buy 17 and implant one into each of your players.

And add a few for your coaching team.

You need heart to win anything and your club has none.

Don't worry I just asked Uncle Nick to make a fake play at Mary McGregor again. Looks like good old Dousty will be signing him up for another 5 years LOL.

Dousty, like yourself, is so easily led. Keep Doust !! Re-sign Mary !!

ouryear

Juniors
Don't worry I just asked Uncle Nick to make a fake play at Mary McGregor again. Looks like good old Dousty will be signing him up for another 5 years LOL.

Dousty, like yourself, is so easily led. Keep Doust !! Re-sign Mary !!

Take them off our hands?