What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why do you guys always choke?

and you would know that he knows, since you're one of his customers at the cross :D

Turncoat+logo.jpg

ok :)

[youtube]amqunakL4cQ[/youtube]

:cool:

You are only as good as your last game and the fact is last time the Roosters played the Rabbitohs, the Roosters won. Pfft. No prizes for coming second. Thanks again for playing :lol:

p.s.

For someone who say he hates this club and supports Souths, you spend an awful lot of time here talking about the Roosters and less time talking in your own sub-forum about your own club. Jealousy is a bitch eh.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
You are only as good as your last game and the fact is last time the Roosters played the Rabbitohs, the Roosters won. Pfft. No prizes for coming second. Thanks again for playing :lol:

p.s.

For someone who say he hates this club and supports Souths, you spend an awful lot of time here talking about the Roosters and less time talking in your own sub-forum about your own club. Jealousy is a bitch eh.

Alien wins by far.

You are clutching at straws.

Enjoy your off season.

Valheru

Coach
little brother! :)

Do you actually think this attempt at an insult annoys us? If anything, i woud encourage every club to become a little brother of souffs, it leads to guranteed success.

To give you an analogy, we are andy murray and you are big brother jamie ;)

ram raid

Bench
It's comforting to know that no matter how much of a failed piece of shit I am, I can always stand proud in the reflected glory of a team I never played for. Chin up champions!

Latest posts