What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Adam Perry in the Side

Broomball#1

Juniors
I cannot see how adam perry is in the fg side. What a complete bonehead decision by folkes. I am not usually too harsh on his choices, but perry offers nothing imo.

What do you all think? Maybe I am not seeing his offerings to FG. 2004 he was good...but he is so sh*t these days, better off using a quick, young hooker.

F*#/ him right off.

lukesdogs

Juniors
Because he is the heart and soul of the dogs accourding to Noad. What a crock of sh*t I agree he offers nothing why not try Holdsworth at hooker he needs to be in the side!

i dont think he should be in FG, i feel more comfortable with holdsworth and roberts as our combination, and sherwin at hooker.

Broomball#1

Juniors
I actually thought Sherwin has been playing pretty good lately. He was one of the better players on Friday night against the broncos. He set up the first try with some great handwork and his in goal kicks were fantastic.

But roberts or holdsworth or Ngawini at hooker definitely. Someone other than slow, useless, "i just stand on the field and do nothing" perry.

jimmythehand

Juniors
i can't believe folkes sh*tty selections this year. how much did Utai add to the Bulldogs for the 1/2 game he played, after spending a month in reserves for Cutler who cost us a couple of games.

Hughes and Perry both have no right to be playing first grade. They're sh*t, they do nothing for the team, and I'll even go further and say that Hughes costs us games with his ill-discipline and grubby tactics.

How can folkes persist with the same combinations that are playing so poorly?

Get it right Folkes.

Ridders

Coach
i still don't see why holdsworth's been kept out of FG. Before being dropped, i thought his form was pretty decent and he has been one of our better players this year

Rutager

Juniors
jimmythehand said:
i can't believe folkes sh*tty selections this year. how much did Utai add to the Bulldogs for the 1/2 game he played, after spending a month in reserves for Cutler who cost us a couple of games.

Hughes and Perry both have no right to be playing first grade. They're sh*t, they do nothing for the team, and I'll even go further and say that Hughes costs us games with his ill-discipline and grubby tactics.

How can folkes persist with the same combinations that are playing so poorly?

Get it right Folkes.

CH served up some humble pie lastnight.

i think perry will still be in the side next week given the fact that our origin stars wont play next week, we need to back up our win from last night into next week, which at the moment seems difficult.

jimmythehand

Juniors
Rutager said:
CH served up some humble pie lastnight.

I know, as I said in another thread possibly the worst thing to come out of the night was how well he played. Now he'll be in first grade all year for sure, and worse he might even get another contract.

It would be nice if he played that well all the time and stopped giving away stupid penalties, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Even when he plays well I still hold my breath every time he kicks the ball.

Rutager

Juniors
jimmythehand said:
I know, as I said in another thread possibly the worst thing to come out of the night was how well he played. Now he'll be in first grade all year for sure, and worse he might even get another contract.

It would be nice if he played that well all the time and stopped giving away stupid penalties, but I'm not going to hold my breath.

Even when he plays well I still hold my breath every time he kicks the ball.

Haha, I usually think it is going out on the full.

.kimmy.

Juniors
I'd so rather keep Hughes over Perry.. although Perry had a pretty strong second half against Manly the other night.. but still.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Pridis is now on the market. I wonder if the Dogs are interested in securing him for next season? Would be a great purchase I think. Great to replace one of the 2 hookers we are getting rid of.

Broomball#1

Juniors
I did like priddis, but he is not playing well. Still, i would take him over perry. The dogs keep saying its salary cap issues, so i would suspect priddis is worth abit of money and out of dogs reach.

We'll find out long enough. Also i dont think the dogs will sign a big name player. Just buy players to build depth.