What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is DCE getting a free pass?

Doomednow

Bench
We've had turds selecting turds for years. We've (hopefully) maxed out our turd for a long time to come.

Probably not, though.

gUt

Coach
Q: Why is DCE getting a free pass?

A: Because Robbie Farah can't tackle

davi

Juniors
Will Daly Cherry-Evans comeback from origin exile? Kevin Walters thinks so calling him the heir to Cooper Cronk. I really think its still to early to be making a call, but I concede he is going well right now.

"DALY Cherry-Evans has officially risen as heir to Queensland’s No.7 throne once again, with champion Maroons coach Mal Meninga blaming himself for the Manly half’s stunning fall from grace in the first place.

Just two months ago Cherry-Evans told foxsports.com.au“my rep career right now is non-existent”, but Origin coach Kevin Walters says the Sea Eagles skipper is once again his long-term successor to superstars Cooper Cronk and Johnathan Thurston.

With Cronk no certainty to play beyond 2017 at any level and Thurston stepping down from rep duties to focus solely on the Cowboys next season, Walters declared Cherry-Evans his ‘top seed’, with Brisbane’s Ben Hunt and Gold Coast gun Ash Taylor also halfback frontrunners in 2018.

“DCE is one obviously, he’d come in,” Walters said on Fox Sports program Queenslanders Only on Wednesday.

“Ben Hunt (and) Ash Taylor. They’re the three in for that seven jumper, they’re jostling it out at the moment … Next year it’s up to those three to really step it up.

“And DCE has really turned things around this year to be fair at Manly, he’s having a great year.”"

More in the link..........

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/sta...l/news-story/ca1ad86abadd7b83ff5747116a63a414

Latest posts