What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is this forum on top of NRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

___

Juniors
Not trolling or anything, just asking a legit question. Can't this forum be a bit further below as NRL the elite competition in the world? Or can't this be a sub-forum of the NRL forum? As long as I've been coming here (short-time poster, long-time lurker), I've been used to the seeing the NRL forum on top. I mean I'm all for equal rights but surely this is a bit much?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Why is this forum on top of NRL?
To make you feel uncomfortable?

Actually I made the call. We wanted it to be noticed by all forum members and of course check its progress. Just as the International RL forum is more noticeable at the top of the message board (which doesn't seem to worry you). That was moved there some years ago and no one raised any concerns.

This forum has received plenty of support. There will always be a minority who are not happy with change or try to be negative. Women Rugby League players would know all too well about this.

Furthermore, this forum will NOT be a subforum. It is a standalone competition so it deserves a standalone forum.

Timbo

Staff member
Question - what took longer, the paragraph you typed 'not trolling', or lowering your eyes one centimetre to where the NRL forum is?

siv

First Grade
Because Easts and the Broncos team are have bought all the players

And then took their ball and said no one else can play

___

Juniors
Actually I made the call. We wanted it to be noticed by all forum members and of course check its progress.
Fair enough. Is it a long-term thing though? I mean if the forum receives a lot of hits will it then be lowered considering it will be well and truly established, or will it be a long term thing?

mave

Coach
Fair enough. Is it a long-term thing though? I mean if the forum receives a lot of hits will it then be lowered considering it will be well and truly established, or will it be a long term thing?

You seem really hung up on this.
Like, really.
Let it go mate.

It's just words on a page.

Timbo

Staff member

Yeah, it really does need to be moved back. Otherwise people might come here to discuss NRL, see that, and think it's a girls only forum.

Christ on a bike.

Springs09

Juniors
If anything it should be higher, in the 'international' section, as women's rugby league is not only confined to Australia

Yeah, it really does need to be moved back. Otherwise people might come here to discuss NRL, see that, and think it's a girls only forum.

Christ on a bike.
images

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Wasn't sure before. But I'm thinking of making it permanent now.

Status
Not open for further replies.