What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is this forum on top of NRL?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wizardman

First Grade
Not trolling or anything, just asking a legit question. Can't this forum be a bit further below as NRL the elite competition in the world? Or can't this be a sub-forum of the NRL forum? As long as I've been coming here (short-time poster, long-time lurker), I've been used to the seeing the NRL forum on top. I mean I'm all for equal rights but surely this is a bit much?
I have to admit that when I first saw it, I found it a bit odd that it was up the top. The NRL is the premier rugby league competition and deserves top billing.
In saying that, I support womens league 100%. The Aust v Nz test I saw last year and the Origin match this year was great entertainment. But lets not kid ourselves...the NRL is what keeps the sport well and truly ticking.

Reactions: ___
Status
Not open for further replies.