What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why the storm players love craig bellamy

greg jay

Juniors
QUESTION: What would had happened if the storm had not won a final in 43 years like souths did??

ANSWER: I would doubt that this club would exist today if this was the case but in saying that even blind freddy knows that the nrl will let them have an over the salary cap team in melb to keep winning / surviving and to keep an nrl team down there in the heart of afl territory ....S h a d o w...
Hold Up Barrie. Were the Purple Marauders busted in 2010 and stripped of two titles and forced to play for Zero Points in the regular season for... Salary Cap Beaches?? Bellamy has a lot of relatively unknown players that he uses off his roster with success. Could Bellamy have inside information... gathered from his excursions to larger clubs in The Northern Hemisphere about the effective use of latest genre Chemical Weapons??? I do NOT buy that the improved form of rejected players under Bellamy is due exclusively to his additional "hard work" ethic and "teaching". No other factors are at work and they remain unexposed.

greg jay

Juniors
I very much dislike this theory. It would destroy the game for me if I found out these athletes were on substances. I love NRL because it is one of the most athletic/toughest sports in the world. It is one of the most team oriented games I've ever played as well.
Listen. Its NOT theory its fact. Chemical weapons are EVERYWHERE in sport. Behind every successful football coach is a SPORTS SCIENTIST/RESEARCHER who is anonymous but whom the coach and players know very well.Look at these guy's ARMS and NECKS. Seriously??? You CANNOT get such thickness from weights and push ups ALONE!!! Its IMPOSSIBLE. Al Jazerra two years ago had an undercover Journalist discuss various NFL players and their doping programmes. Elite QB Peyton Manning was accused of taking Growth Hormones for several years. These are especially helpful when recovering from Surgery. When asked about these "allegations' Manning was angry and spiteful but he did not really want to discuss the question. He appeared upset and distressed about this surfacing. Doping has already infiltrated on Austn Sports: Its just that only a small part has been exposed. Can YOU explain how OLD PLAYERS like Smith Slater and Cronk and perhaps Thurston too seemingly have gone on forever and ever and yet they remain AT THE TOP after many many seasons???? Can YOU further explain how Bellamy seemingly "improves" every reject or low player that comes into "his system" when that player has struggled elsewhere??? Guarantee Lancie has some of the key answers.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
The Storm got done we all know that anyway they are over the cap remember 32-0 vs donkeys and the donkeys did not play all that bad its just that the storm have 3-4 players better than the donkeys have in their full time squad . ...storm by 10+ although im going for the underdog cows...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Not one other team comes close to the storm all the other players from the other 15 teams know that they are defeated before the whistle is blown blind freddy knows that all the other clubs are pushing shiiit up hill to even fluke a win against the storm the storm are in melb to unsettle the afl and nothing else they will always basically be in the 8 .... NRL/STORM/MEANS/$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ AND NOTHING ELSE ....S h a d o w...

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Listen. Its NOT theory its fact. Chemical weapons are EVERYWHERE in sport. Behind every successful football coach is a SPORTS SCIENTIST/RESEARCHER who is anonymous but whom the coach and players know very well.Look at these guy's ARMS and NECKS. Seriously??? You CANNOT get such thickness from weights and push ups ALONE!!! Its IMPOSSIBLE. Al Jazerra two years ago had an undercover Journalist discuss various NFL players and their doping programmes. Elite QB Peyton Manning was accused of taking Growth Hormones for several years. These are especially helpful when recovering from Surgery. When asked about these "allegations' Manning was angry and spiteful but he did not really want to discuss the question. He appeared upset and distressed about this surfacing. Doping has already infiltrated on Austn Sports: Its just that only a small part has been exposed. Can YOU explain how OLD PLAYERS like Smith Slater and Cronk and perhaps Thurston too seemingly have gone on forever and ever and yet they remain AT THE TOP after many many seasons???? Can YOU further explain how Bellamy seemingly "improves" every reject or low player that comes into "his system" when that player has struggled elsewhere??? Guarantee Lancie has some of the key answers.

I completely disagree mate. I grew up playing footy and I can tell you that the islanders are not on steroids they just eat much more than the average human being. Think what you eat in a day and triple that amount. These guys are machines in the gym as well. I very much dislike the fact that you dismiss their hard work for steroid abuse. They spend hours in the gym and on the paddock to perfect their game play. Of course their are guys in the game that will always cheat but you can't just say the majority of them are abusing an illegal substance. Most NRL players have very attainable bodies. You just need to understand how to eat and how to train. Most people don't.

In regards to Bellamy. It is well known that he is one of the hardest coaches in the NRL. There are many players that fail under Bellamy as well as succeed..