What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why wasn't Crocker suspended?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
RoostarGirl said:
As far as Morley is concerned I happen to like him however, his high shots are annoying but.....YOUR WIKI is a big thug.

I actually dont mind your team or your coach (apart from Wiki) I dont have anything awful to say about them.

If you actually had a clue about footy you'd know how good a player Wiki is and how respected he is around the league.

He's tough. He's not a thug.

Let me guess. You think your winger's a dreamboat and ever since Wiki knocked him into next week you've disliked him?

Oh yes the same old...how could a girl know anything about Footy....I know what I see and I find Wiki a thug......I am entitled to that opinion....he is the only player in the whole of Canberra I dislike..I didnt say he couldnt play football did I???? Did I???? no I didnt!!!!

Chook

First Grade
Oh look, Rooster bashers whinging about how much whinging the Roosters do. Hahahahaha

When will you people finally realise that your f**king jokes and your opinion of our great club is worth as much to us as the aroma of a well cooked fart!!

So this IS just another Rooster bashing forum of f**kwits that have no life. Just a different colour scheme eh? I thought as much.

Chook.

legend

Coach
Tell me Chook, did you get stuck into the Dogs when they broke the rules last year? I'd be surprised if you restrained yourself.

Why can't I raise a legitimate issue that was raised by both the NRL on Fox guys and channel nine.

Give me a break with this Roosters bashing. All fans of opposing teams get stuck into opposing teams. I do it all the time to the Roosters, Dogs and Dragons to name a few. Most can handle the ribbing.

Get over yourself

Chook

First Grade
Raise a legitimate issue all you want Legend, it's your time. But when you make statements like "Obviously Stuart and Gould had a whinge to Jim Hall and he swept it under the carpet" then you leave yourself open to criticism as a dickhead, simply because only a dickhead would make such a stupid statement.

If truth be known, I was also surprised Croc got off. But it's not the first time little Jim has been off target now has it? And when he's been off target before have you accused the coaching staff of that club of whinging to the judiciary? Probably not, but then they weren't the Roosters were they?

Chook.

hrundi99

First Grade
RoostarGirl said:
hrundi99 said:
RoostarGirl said:
As far as Morley is concerned I happen to like him however, his high shots are annoying but.....YOUR WIKI is a big thug.

I actually dont mind your team or your coach (apart from Wiki) I dont have anything awful to say about them.

If you actually had a clue about footy you'd know how good a player Wiki is and how respected he is around the league.

Let me guess. You think your winger's a dreamboat and ever since Wiki knocked him into next week you've disliked him?

Oh yes the same old...how could a girl know anything about Footy....I know what I see and I find Wiki a thug......I am entitled to that opinion....he is the only player in the whole of Canberra I dislike..I didnt say he couldnt play football did I???? Did I???? no I didnt!!!!

Where did I mention anything about you being a girl and what it has to do with your knowledge of footy? Paranoid much?

Funny how supporting one team can skew your perspective on players from other teams. I guess you don't think Morley's a thug?

RoostarGirl

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
RoostarGirl said:
hrundi99 said:
RoostarGirl said:

Where did I mention anything about you being a girl and what it has to do with your knowledge of footy? Paranoid much?

Funny how supporting one team can skew your perspective on players from other teams. I guess you don't think Morley's a thug?

Actually if you read my thread in its entirety you will see that I did mention that Mozza's high shots are annoying.

I have a problem with one person in your side and look at the way you carry on........and you have the hide to give me a hard time AND CALL ME PARANOID.

BTW you didnt answer my question!!! Did I say Wiki couldnt play football???? Did I? No, I didnt but you choose to ignore anything relevant I have to say.

Anyway I having nothing more to say to you because you are just baiting me and frankly you aint worth it.....

legend

Coach
On the contrary Chook, ask Willow, Benny, Lord Ted or any Dragons fan about the way I have got stuck into the Dragons, especially when they were on their crusade over the Craig Smith incidents a few seasons back. I have also given it to the Dogs fans when they beat your mob with a few favourable decisions. I call a spade a spade mate and that wont change.

As for the Gould and Stuart whinging, well they have been in the media of late complaining quite a lot don't you think? I'm sure you saw Gus on the Sunday footy show a few weeks back when he was carrying on to the point where Fatty had to tell him to settle down. Hell, he whinged about the Roosters having to release Payten. Does he do it in the best interests of the game or his team? We both know the answer but he professes to be acting on behlaf of the game. Did we evr hear this sort of thing from Gus before it affected the Roosters? Of course not.

As for Stuart, well he had a whinge after you beat us that he would start coaching his players to take a "dive" after Morley belted McLinden in a blatant high shot and McLinden is down and out, bloodied face but is still taking a dive? If it were Steve Folkes, Wayne Bennett or Matt Elliott saying the same thing about a Roosters player, you'd be giving heaps to the fans of that club.

Chook

First Grade
Sorry I don't watch footy shows cause there ain't much footy on those shows. And I never get to see the Sunday one as I manage/train/coach my sons junior league team and we play most Sunday mornings.

And truth be told yes, Gus is a bloody whinger. He also has an ego and a victim complex the likes of which I have never seen before. But he still is one smart cookie in regards to Rugby League and I'm glad to have him associated with the Roosters. He, along with Nick Politis and Burnie Gurr helped my club out of the dark ages and for that I am eternally grateful. But like you I call it as I see it and Gus whinges...a lot!

Stuart on the other hand does exactly the same thing. He calls it as he sees it and makes no apologies, very much in the same mold as Bennett and Gibson. He is willing to put his feelings and thoughts out there and have people comment, criticise and even condem him for them, but he's honest and open and in the public eye. And I respect that.

Chook.

Latest posts