What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

why?

Anonymous

Juniors
why the f**k did i drive to melbourne (from the central coast) to watch that game on my weekend?
what a pathetic performance! didnt seem like they wanted to win. no more long distance games from now on. only home games

El Diablo

Post Whore
EELectrocuted said:
why the f**k did i drive to melbourne (from the central coast) to watch that game on my weekend?
what a pathetic performance! didnt seem like they wanted to win. no more long distance games from now on. only home games

That would suck. All that way and they don't even bother to show up to play. Smith has some serious work to do and if he can't do it then piss him off ASAP.

Alan Shore

First Grade
I've only ever seen Cronulla win in Melbourne once, 1999. Keep going, you'll soon be able to piss off thousands of Melbournians after-match.

midas

Juniors
Geez,fancy driving 11 hours each way to watch that crap.
They should give you some sort of medal,mate.

Misty Bee

First Grade
You deserve an apology and a refund frmo the club. That was utter garbage. Brian Smith must go NOW!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
EELectrocuted said:

You should ask the club for a refund of petrol money, ticket costs & a written apology from Brian Smith!!,

I was in Canberra & Goulburn that weekend listening to Ando 111 on the radio & honestly i was that tempted to go........im glad i found a women that night otherwise i would of made the trip down there aswell!!

Latest posts