What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Widdop injury

OzDragon

Coach
On Widdops injury it was repirted yesterday that he would be out for "at least 6 weeks" key word here is least.
Today i noticed it has changed to "several weeks".
I dont expect to see Widdop until round 15 at the earliest.
I honestly reckon he'll make an early comeback. Sharks game or the week after

dragon-83

Juniors
Not trying to think negative but i have a funny feeling that the team will really struggle without Widdop hope I'm wrong.

dragon-83

Juniors
Not trying to think negative but i have a funny feeling that the team will really struggle without Widdop hope I'm wrong.

possm

Coach
Poss

Possum everything you are saying makes sense and I agree we should have done a lot of things but unfortunately we/ he didnt.......but our current situation is what it is.....I doubt anyone on here likes it but we have to hang in there.......put it this way did any of us think after last season that in Round 9 we would be second on the table......yes we may slip a notch or to but on the brink of rep football anythings liable to happen to any team including ours....as I said we have to compete to the best of our abilty for 80 mins and see what happens
Blood Shot Eyes, you are correct in what you say however, more to the point is that many on here were calling for Mann to be given more time in the halves in the trials and first grade games this year. Clearly such time spent in first grade either at 6 or 7 would stand us in good stead for the next 5 games.