What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wigan.......

chileman

Coach
The Greatest Brain said:
pahhhhhh.
we had an offer turned down today off west brom for their striker.
:cry:
Well if those exam results don't go well....you can always fill in as their striker :lol: welcome to the forum!

hey those exams had better give me the results that i "deserve" 8)
and Preston, we can beat em, i think :?
Duke and De vos are both out though :shock:

chileman

Coach
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Welcome home Brain.
Town should be fun this weekend with the visit of Preston :lol:
We just have to get nostalgia in here now and it will be a big happy soccer family again :lol:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
chileman said:
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Welcome home Brain.
Town should be fun this weekend with the visit of Preston :lol:
We just have to get nostalgia in here now and it will be a big happy soccer family again :lol:
Ahhh memories :lol:
Good luck with the results Brain. I get mine a week today :D

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Two A's isn't too bad though. :) And I'm sure it's a mistake. I mean you are the greatest brain.
I'm worried, especially about my English paper. My creative writing was erm pretty creative. I was a drug abusing sports star who sees his fate in the newspaper, gets sacked and in debt, buys coke off an under-cover cop and gets bunged up in jail :lol: . Add to that my coursework isn't too flash :(
I'm gutted Latics didn't beat Preston, I hate them :evil:

chileman

Coach
Congrats Greatest on the A's!
Congrats to Crystal Palace for a hard earned 1-0 victory over Watford and we are sitting nicely in 3rd....stop the comp now and I'd be happy :lol:

chileman

Coach
Paul-The-Cowboy said:
Doesn't really count for much when you see Stoke at the top of the pile. :lol:
And County at the foot of Division Two :roll:
Not a good start for County but didn't they start off on the bottom last season too??? Palace are going to get the tag the 'Bad Boys' the way things are going.....2 men sent of in our opener against Burnley then Popovic was sent off in our cup tie against Torquay and now our 2nd league game of the season our new signing Hughes was sent off for a very weak challenge :roll: who is paying these refs off...Trevor Francis :x

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Things seem a bit more desparate this season though. I mean we may be kicked out the league by the end of September. :cry:
It was a great win away at Preston though and the revenue we'll get from the Ipswich tie will do us some good.
Jordan won't accept anything less than promotion this year for Palace so maybe it is your year.

well my results mean i can go to uni, but not oxford like i wanted :cry:
My maths is going to take a month to be sent back, so even if it does go up to an A, somehow :evil: , i will still have lost my place at oxford.
GRRRRRRRRRRR :evil: :evil:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Gee, that's bad mate.
thumbs_down.gif

What college did you go BTW?

one in manchester mate, well near there anyway.
anyway i am not that arsed really, i have a scholarship at aberswyth uni, so i am off to uni in wales now mate 8)
oh and this bird from my college, who is fit is going there as well, so that is something, near a good root 8)

one in manchester mate, well near there anyway.
anyway i am not that arsed really, i have a scholarship at aberswyth uni, so i am off to uni in wales now mate 8)
oh and this bird from my college, who is fit is going there as well, so that is something, near a good root 8)

Latest posts