What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wigan.......

ah but wigan beat ipswich, and with ease to be honest.
Wigan now have our main striker back, Nathan "the Duke" Ellington.
With him wigan can press for the play offs easily, without him and we will struggle.

chileman

Coach
The Greatest Brain said:
With him wigan can press for the play offs easily, without him and we will struggle.
Ipswich are going shocking at the moment...they are stone motherless last!

well the proposed move of jason roberts to wigan for £2.5 million has gone down after the bastardo decided he would not join us and go to portsmouth instead, even though he had shock hands on the deal.

Apparantly his agent got a phone call while they were coming up to wigan and they turned round and buggered off to portsmouth. :evil:

Mambo

Juniors
chileman said:
The Greatest Brain said:
Ipswich are going shocking at the moment...they are stone motherless last!

:cry: Life is one big injustice. First Souths, now the Tractor Boys..... ](*,)

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
At least you got "The Horse", I reckon he's a pretty good signing for you. At the start of the season I thought a mid-season finish would be an achievment. From what I've seen, I think you'll squeeze into the top 6.

BTW, what's the situation with the rugby team if Latics go up? I've heard of some sort of rule that Premiership teams can't share grounds with rugby teams?