What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Card Weekend

beave

Coach
Couple of good games coming up

Ten @ KC
ATL @ LA

BUF @ JAX
CAR @ NO

Im gonna go with all the home teams here. Good to see the Jags, Bills and the Rams make the playoffs again.

If anyone wants a good laugh, I found a page on twitter called Super 70’s Sports, the page is about 70% NFL related shit from obviously the 70’s but I have been pissing myself laughing reading the posts and the replies on the page.

Last edited:

beave

Coach
Lmfao@ the Chiefs fans giving Gruden hell....

All in good time motherf**kers... all in good time... :joy::joy:

He said it’s still not a done deal
yet mate....... there’s still hope he’ll be in the pewter and red......

fOqdXvPK5IxyoQaj6RPWfVlDyk42iyC13Im86VucVIoWnlZMn-nE9TWu_Aj1YX0KCUJTrhHy-PpUNAWh3jKlBUHHwpJTeuuD3Z6K5990JClL9czuJQ=w500-h250-nc

Valheru

Coach
Things are looking ominous for titans already.

On a side note there are some long odds this week in 2 horse playoff games. Bills at $4.15 and falcons at $3.10 look worth a punt

shiznit

Coach
I like what Mariota is doing with the no huddle....

But he kinda loses a lot of the momentum when he checks so late....

beave

Coach
Why wasn’t that a fumble by Kelce?

I thought so as well.

I doubt he will be back either, looked hosed after the hit stumbling around like Todd carney at Northies....

Titans are done here. Confidence is shot, when they made that big stop in D at 14-0 down and marched up the field i thought that they were coming on strong but Marioata threw the INT.........

Titans are cooked.

beave

Coach
And people think the NRL has problems with officiating.

FMD that was a horrible spot.