What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Card Weekend

shiznit

Coach
Pretty good day of football so far... I wasn’t expecting all that much...

Pleasantly surprised at the moment.

skeepe

Immortal
Where have all these Rams fans been all season? The Coliseum looks magnificent full.

kurt faulk

Coach

Disappointing finish to the season. Falcons tackled like demons and the rams couldn't make plays against them. Plus their d couldn't get off the field. Not a formula for winning.

kurt faulk

Coach

Plus Cooper had the worst game of his life. Put the rams in a huge hole they couldn't get out of.

beave

Coach
Couple of good games coming up

Ten @ KC
ATL @ LA

BUF @ JAX
CAR @ NO

Im gonna go with all the home teams here. Good to see the Jags, Bills and the Rams make the playoffs again

f**khead knows nothing about American football....

Last edited:

beave

Coach
I’m putting on a Panthers Bills multi tomorrow.

The ‘aints were pretty shit against us last weekend so its not out of the question that Panthers can pull off an upset.

The Jags have a great D but have the ‘Trashman’ at QB......

beave

Coach
Where have all these Rams fans been all season? The Coliseum looks magnificent full.

I went to the Rams Cowboys pre-season game there and being brutally honest, the Coliseum is an utter disgrace and I can’t believe that its still in use.

It runs E/W so the players cop the sun in their eyes later in the day games

the area the stadium is in borders on some absolute sketchyness (LA is sketchy full stop but thats for another day).

Toilets, concessions are abysmal and lack in decent quantity

The eastern end is absolutley miles from the action.

Wooden planks for seats (well where I sat)

Many of the locals I worked with and socialized with refuse to go there because its so shit and I honestly dont blame them

Haffa

They’re about to drop almost 300 million into a renovation of the place. Plus whatever they pump in for the olympics

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Two of the worst QB's to make the playoffs and they get matched up against each other.

Let us all rejoice at this treat.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Panthers with a stone cold drop in the endzone.

They then miss a FG.

Brees immediately pours in the salt with a long TD pass.