What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wild Card Weekend

Valheru

Coach
The AFC really is a joke, may as well just give Pats and Steelers a bye again next weekend.

I was sure Carolina was going to pull something out there.

Glad for the Saints.

I can’t work out whether I like Sean Payton or want to smack the little short-arse. Lol.

He’s an angry ant who comes across smug sometimes but there is something about him which is cool.

Cam always seems like a bitch though. Even today, he’s always sulky when things aren’t going his way, then when they get close again he’s all good again. Tosser.

Good game today anyway.

I’d like to see New Orleans keep going.

abpanther

Staff member
I predict Pats, Steelers, Falcons and Vikings all go through next week.

I like the Saints but I think they will struggle away from the dome against that D

beave

Coach
Being a Buccaneer fan, I like my football team mascots to have an aggressive nautical theme and masculine colours.......

Team Viking all the way baby!!!!.......

Last edited:

shiznit

Coach

Disappointing finish to the season. Falcons tackled like demons and the rams couldn't make plays against them. Plus their d couldn't get off the field. Not a formula for winning.

Pretty good effort from your mob this season.

What McVay managed to do with Goff was quite remarkable... he still has issues but he’s a million times better than he was under Jeff Fisher.

Will be interesting watching the Raiders vs Rams next season... Gruden vs McVay... the master vs his apprentice...

With my 2nd (Buffalo) and 3rd (LAR) fave teams going out this weekend, I'm running out of teams to go for. I'd say in order:

New Orleans
Tennessee
Jacksonville
Pittsburgh
Minnesota
Atlanta
Philadelphia

New England