What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R14 | Fri | Dragons 14-28 Titans | WIN Jubilee #nrldragtit

R14: STG v GCO

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anon

Bench
"Not available: Mark Gasnier, Beau Scott, Jamie Soward, Ben Creagh, Trent Merrin (NSW), Darius Boyd (QLD)"

What about Brett Morris, Matt Cooper, Kyle Stanley, Nick Emmett, Bronx Goodwin (injured)?

:(

bottle

Coach
If the Tits can perk up they can win this but I can't see it happening...Drags by 4.

Listen, there's another thread for this sort of thing. Get it started in here and we'll nipple see the boob of it. D'oh. See what you've gone and done!

This Year?

Immortal
The Tits need to stick together and support each other, otherwise they'll be exposed up the middle and cop a towelling.

Rodent

Bench
"Not available: Mark Gasnier, Beau Scott, Jamie Soward, Ben Creagh, Trent Merrin (NSW), Darius Boyd (QLD)"

What about Brett Morris, Matt Cooper, Kyle Stanley, Nick Emmett, Bronx Goodwin (injured)?

:(
and Cameron King, the bloke who scored the match winning try in the World Club Challenge.
12 of our top 25 unavailable. We've resorted to picking a 31yo bloke from park footy who hasn't played NRL for 4 years:crazy:

Listen, there's another thread for this sort of thing. Get it started in here and we'll nipple see the boob of it. D'oh. See what you've gone and done!

I just think they need more support up the middle to have a chance of winning this...

2010Dragons

Bench
I have NEVER tip against the Boys and never will.
But this game is going to be hilarious to watch.
Who will win, our park footballers/NRL GAP fillers or the sagging tits?

CMUX

The number 1 halfback in nsw hornby will give the dragons the edge

I thought, according to you, Carney was the number 1 halfback in NSW?

Anyways, i think this game is all about how the Titans execute carty’s game plans

Gaba

First Grade
I thought, according to you, Carney was the number 1 halfback in NSW?

Anyways, i think this game is all about how the Titans execute carty’s game plans
no i said carney should be halfback instead of pearce, ,hornby retired from rep football but still is the number 1 halfback in nsw

redvscotty

First Grade
Hornby to get speartackled in the dying minutes of the game, but no penalty awarded and Mat Rogers to slot a field goal in extra time for the win.

gronkathon

First Grade
Can't tip the Titans.

They have 3 players who put in every week. Two are on Origin duty

Dragons 18 Titans 8

sharko

Juniors
It looks like it will be very cold and windy at Jubilee tonite, unsure about any rain about but I am leaning to the Dragons in a really tough match to pick.
Gold Coast are playing like a rabble, none worse than Scott Prince who dropped the ball a lot last week, and they lose Harrison and Bird.
I really do not know most of the Dragons replacements but their front row, half and fullback will have to stand up for them tonite.
A toss up in a weekend of toss ups!

Tipster

Bench
Dragons still have quality in their front row and key positions fullback and number 7. Should be enough against the Titans rabble