What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Brisbane ever win another premiership?

Will Brisbane ever win another premiership?

• Total voters

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Whole of Brisbane to support them financially. TPAs galore to attract anyone they want to the club. Free to air favourites on every Friday f**king night.

Yet haven't won anything since 2006.

I can't see them getting close to another premiership unless they start their own comp.

Thoughts?

dannyt

Coach
Whole of Brisbane to support them financially. TPAs galore to attract anyone they want to the club. Free to air favourites on every Friday f**king night.

I can't see them getting close to another premiership unless they start their own comp.

Thoughts?
Superleague says hi

gregstar

Referee
Of course they'll win another.

They were only 1 second away from winning only 2 seasons ago.

Or is this just st a shit stir?

Brutus

Referee

Thoughts?

Hope not. I don't want them to win unless there is another Brisbane team in the NRL. What happened to the Crushers was totally f**ked.

f**k the Broncos.

M2D2

Bench
I dont see them winning a GF with Kodi/Milford halves combo.
But they will win one eventually.

Showtime

Juniors

Thoughts?

I could see them winning one if they were lucky enough to meet the raiders in the gf.... raiders in the gf haha. To answer your question, I can't see the Broncs winning one for a while.

axl rose

Bench
Bennett is finished but the board is too gutless to ever tap him on the shoulder. You'd think they would move heaven and earth to get Bellamy there as head coach, where he should have been a decade ago. A few Storm 'greats' retiring will open a small premiership window for someone but I doubt it will be them.

Last edited:

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Since when can Canberra fans reference Super League to insult the drongos?

images