What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Chambers Signs

joshie

Live Update Team
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY OMG YAY! I LOVE CHAMBERS haha

hes one of my fav players

joshie

Live Update Team
00015873-image.jpg

to_ddeath

Coach
First Hoffman re-signs & then Chambers returns....Business returning to normal down in Cheatsville.

T.

joshie

Live Update Team
First Hoffman re-signs & then Chambers returns....Business returning to normal down in Cheatsville.

T.

Sure is. Did you not hear the news? Cheatsville has been renamed to Premiership Valley and jealousy is not permitted - sorry you can't come.

J.

to_ddeath

Coach
You forgot one. The clayton's premiers of 2010* St George Illamerger.

Oh that's right, the year you played for ZERO points. Greatest year ever. Shame you couldn't participate :lol:
Maybe you should stick to the topic, which was about one of your own to begin with anyway....

T.

Devoted Dragon

Juniors
Oh that's right, the year you played for ZERO points. Greatest year ever. Shame you couldn't participate :lol:
Maybe you should stick to the topic, which was about one of your own to begin with anyway....

T.

I think they are lucky to the extreme that they were alowed to remain in OUR comp. filthy cheating dogs. funny how the are qwankas aswell.

StormHi

Juniors
Old news get over it........

Glad Will is back Im with you Joshie was a fav player of mine. I just hope Craig stops persisting with Quinn (He is a fav of mine but deffinately past his prime and the current game standards are out of his reach I think that Injury he copped in the warriors game back in 09 was it has really taken it's toll :( )