What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Manly fall apart from 2013 season onwards?

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
After looking at our recruitment for 2013 (now it is available) I think we are fine. Even if we have an aged pack, we have plenty of youth to cover. As long as Farrar is back on deck with his knee, we should have plenty experience cover in backs as well.

Considering Crusher is at the Dogs, kudos to the recruitment team on a job well done.

I'd be suprised if you were not in and around the top 6. I don't think the 8 will change too much from last season. There will be a bolter maybe Penrith and generally one will slide down maybe the Cowboys.

hardbaby

Coach
Actually the next two years is the difficult bit. Once you get through them you should be sweet.

manly4lyf

Juniors
I think we'll do alright, will make the top 8 and probably finish around 4-7th, I think our recruitment has been fairly good this season.

reanimate

Bench
After looking at our recruitment for 2013 (now it is available) I think we are fine. Even if we have an aged pack, we have plenty of youth to cover. As long as Farrar is back on deck with his knee, we should have plenty experience cover in backs as well.

Considering Crusher is at the Dogs, kudos to the recruitment team on a job well done.

Farrar can be a liability at the back, I always feel nervous when he's on the field. When he plays well, he's decent, but he's prone to having a bad game where he drops a lot of ball.

hardbaby

Coach
I rate Farrah. He will get a lot of game time for the Eagles next year. Very handy utility.

Peter C

Juniors
We finished one game away from the grand final and most people regard this as a failure.
We had a disruptive year with the WCC, and other clubs trying to entice our players away as well, namely the Dogs, and considering that no team has gone back to back in the NRL, I would say it was quite an achievement.
We went into that grand final qualifier wounded against Melbourne and that was the end of the story.

The Eagle

Juniors
Yes but your coach is shite! 2012 proved that, now your 2013 squad is shite to go with your coach.:D

Dumb troll is dumb

4th is a failure year? one game out from the grand final?

What about all those years Bellamy failed,Bellamy has a wooden
spoon,Toovey does not

hardbaby

Coach
The Eagle is a complete lunatic but at least he is here, sticking up for his team. Where are the other 2 Eagles supporters?

DoggiesBroke

Juniors
DSC_0004.JPG

Bait! Bait! Bait! Batato! Potato! Potarto!

MSIH

Bench
The Eagle is a complete lunatic but at least he is here, sticking up for his team. Where are the other 2 Eagles supporters?

He doesn't need any help with you scrubs.

We all know Manly will be fine and will beat up whatever ordinary side you go for.

hardbaby

Coach
He doesn't need any help with you scrubs.

We all know Manly will be fine and will beat up whatever ordinary side you go for.

Ah, but we don't know that do we? Many of us are predicting Eagles as the big sliders and with very good reasons. You can't be happy with your front row or backline depth.