What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Sunday Be A Sellout?

brooksy19

Bench
Im thinking of travelling from the central coast down to the game on sunday, i plan to get there approx 1.30, do you guys think i should buy tickets in advance or just get them on the day, im after general addmission.

Cheers
Luke

Sticks

Juniors
There's no seats avaliable, only Gen. Admis. on the Hill. I bought my tickets today (02 42248744). Pick 'em up at the 'Hill' gates in the 'Pre-Booked Tkts' tent....saves queing, as you walk straight in.

That's your best bet :) .

Sticks

Southernsaint

Staff member
Brooksy,

I don't know if you've ever been to Jubilee Oval before but the ticketing can be a major hassle. I'd be inclined to pre-book to avoid queueing twice (once to get a ticket & again for entry).

http://www.dragons.com.au/shop/oki_tickets_rnd15_2004.asp

I normally arrive at Jubilee at about 12:30 but that's because I like to get full of beer before the game...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I'm a Kogarah season ticket-holder so I can just waltz in.

Second home game of the year - to borrow from Gaz, I'm Fired Up!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Red Bear

Referee
Brooksey, good onya for supporting you team but could you pick another game to go to Kograh for? Get out to express advocate and support a team on the central coast with bums on seats.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Biglance said:
Southernsaint, please tell u me u dont have seats in the stand ill die for them

LOL, with all the knitting ladies?? No, GA for me, I stand with The Army...

Cheers,
Ben S.

brooksy19

Bench
GoTheBears said:
Brooksey, good onya for supporting you team but could you pick another game to go to Kograh for? Get out to express advocate and support a team on the central coast with bums on seats.

Nah my team merged with Wests in 99 because we were told it will be a 14 team competetion, althought the bears had my support until singleton had a go at the tigers...so f*uck em

j_tig

Juniors
i'll be there for sure, where can i get tickets in advance? ticketek?

also, im going to be heading out with a couple of dragons fans :x and wer'e thinking of heading down to the leagues club after. will we get in in our jerseys or not?

Sticks

Juniors
Use the phone No. I left in the 2nd post mate. Have your credit card ready and then simply pick the tkts up at the tent near the Hill turnstills.They'll give you the full rundown when you call the ticket office.
On game days it's fine getting into the Leagues club before and after the game with your jerseys etc.

Sticks

Southernsaint

Staff member
j_tig said:
i'll be there for sure, where can i get tickets in advance? ticketek?

also, im going to be heading out with a couple of dragons fans :x and wer'e thinking of heading down to the leagues club after. will we get in in our jerseys or not?

I've never booked through Ticketek for a Kogarah game, I think they use a different system to Wollongong (who use Ticketek). You can book online by following this link:

http://www.dragons.com.au/shop/oki_tickets_rnd15_2004.asp

As for getting in to Saints Leagues after the game in Tigers jerseys, don't worry, this isn't England. Away supporters are welcome. You won't even get a hard time at The Royal up near Carlton Station either.

Cheers,
Ben S.

j_tig

Juniors
cheers ss.

i was more worried bout a dress code, but then it is the dragons... im sure i can fit in with the drunken yobbo code :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
As for getting in to Saints Leagues after the game in Tigers jerseys, don't worry, this isn't England. Away supporters are welcome.
...and its not Sharks League club either. Take Barry Beath along if you venture down there.