What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Dragons bublle burst

epDragon62

First Grade
Yes, my heart wants to believe we will smash the Storm and Mann reveals his true potential however, my head says the loss of Widdop may be a hurdle too high for us right now.

I am not against the idea of swiching Lafai to 6 and Mann to 4 if things are going south on Sunday.
Not at all averse to this suggestion.

ddexter

Juniors
This bubble has well and truly burst. Dragons are still a chance but need results there way as well now which is not a good position to be in.
Truly a disappointing year given the kind draw and the great start.

It's hard to see Ben Hunt turning things around although he will do his best but he is no saviour and certainly not a million dollar player.

hazzbeen

Bench
This bubble has well and truly burst. Dragons are still a chance but need results there way as well now which is not a good position to be in.
Truly a disappointing year given the kind draw and the great start.

It's hard to see Ben Hunt turning things around although he will do his best but he is no saviour and certainly not a million dollar player.
The bubble burst 7 weeks ago ..... disappointing to say the least .....

SEAT 1A

Bench
What a sh*t position to be in with a couple of games to go.
The excitement that greeted us for weeks at the start of the season has now given way to a negative outlook that has destroyed what could have been a great year.

Yes, agree with you. The lost opportunities are the most disappointing part as they set themselves up and did the hard work early and now to be just having your head above water.

Anyway, still a much better position from what I thought at the start of the year.

Life's Good

Coach
Yes, agree with you. The lost opportunities are the most disappointing part as they set themselves up and did the hard work early and now to be just having your head above water.

Anyway, still a much better position from what I thought at the start of the year.
Nooooooo. Don't fall for that. As you say the hard work was done earlier and to have it come unstuck like this isn't good enough. Whether we finished 10 or 14th it makes no difference.

Latest posts