What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will the Footy Show be on tonight?

RABK

Referee
Mark "Boozy" Hughes.

Has always been a great ambassodor for the game, spent most of his week visiting childresn hospitals and doing various charity work.

Great player on his day and loved by all Novacastrians.

Thanks for the memories Boozy and congratulations on a great career.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Where was Kearney's send off? Blacklock's? Meyers'? I could go on all f**king day listing players who have gone to ESL without their send off.

Mark Hughes is/was average at best and if he played for any other club in the NRL he wouldn't have even been asked to come on. It's just Matty and Cheif throwing their weight around without Fatty there.

RABK

Referee
Have a cry idiot.

Boozy has always been a close friend of channel 9 doing various sketches for them.

Were Kearney, Blacklock or Meyers on the footy show at all?

Build a bridge.........

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Notice it's only tossbag Knights defending this Knights crap on the Footy Show.

Here's a newsflash mate, nobody cares! The Footy Show wonder why they rate badly, stop giving so much coverage to the side who have won 1 game all bloody year! Andrew Johns is a great player but I'm sick of Matty reminding us how good he is, and if they give Cheif 20 seconds to talk about the Knights, he'll spend the whole show on them.

RABK

Referee
Was Andrew Johns even mentioned twice tonight? Of course i will defend any thing to do with the Knights. :)'

Tossbag... :LOL:

Hellsy

Immortal
Red and Blue Knight said:
Mark "Boozy" Hughes.

Has always been a great ambassodor for the game, spent most of his week visiting childresn hospitals and doing various charity work.

Great player on his day and loved by all Novacastrians.

Thanks for the memories Boozy and congratulations on a great career.

See ya Hughsey!!!
Good Luck in England man.
He is such a character!!! :D :D

wittyfan

Referee
Dene Halatau was the only thing that got me watching for the hour and a half. The show actually misses Fatty a bit.

wittyfan

Referee
number8 said:
I wish they'd give Dane Halatau a send off from the singing gig. He's fu**king awful.

He's easy on the eye. I can overlook the average singing.

Mr Saab

Referee
Thankgod i didnt watch it...a send off for Mark McNuffy Hughes...that'll do me.
Fatty gets injured and the show turns into a knights loves fest!

wittyfan

Referee
Billy Slater interviewed Nate Myles for the Young Gun award.

Matt King was featured during the Origin wrap as well as being presented with the Brad Fittler medal.

RABK

Referee
And they said Ben Ross will be meeting with the Storm. Storm are prepared to lose Chan and Feeney to either sign Ross or keep Orford.

shadow grinder

First Grade
wont happen.

i hope we dont lose feeney coz of that elf ethier.

the show wasnt that good...but johns as host ..what do you expect.

Clarkieel

Juniors
Dene Halatau is ordinary but i guess we are used to the sensational and talented eris grother jnr on there!!
As much as I like Matty, Sterlo should of been hosting in fattys absences, and yeah the show misses him!
who gives a flying f**k about the Knights who have only one one game!! at least bring in players from a club in the top 8!!