Will we ever admit that we cheated??

Discussion in 'Melbourne Storm' started by ouryear, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Saxon

Saxon Juniors

They still talk about the "hand of Foran" too.

Stewart was falling and Crocker attempted a legal shoulder charge. Should it have been a penalty? Who knows, but it was consistent with other incidents that season.

The only dog act surrounding Stewart (on the field anyway) was him running thirty metres to throw a punch at the back of someones head.

2. Cherry_poppins

Cherry_poppins Juniors

Yeah lol just forgetting the one who copped that girlish hit was just uppercutting a rookie who had his arms held back

Also elbows are now legal apparently

3. Souths Till I Die

Souths Till I Die Bench

Classic manly blaming the refs. I wouldn't be so judgemental given your current salary cap scandal..

4. Cherry_poppins

Cherry_poppins Juniors

The one that Greenberg made up to derail our season? It will amount to zip

5. Saxon

Saxon Juniors

What shit are you on about. Blair had just been slugged by Glen as they were walking off the field.
    Then half a dozen seagulls came flocking in and attacked the guy 6 on 1. Tough merkins those womanly players.

6. Saxon

Saxon Juniors

Do you want salt with that chip on your shoulder?

7. Cherry_poppins

Cherry_poppins Juniors

What triggered it? Hinchgrub elbows lussick who bitchslaps him and they throw them, a sun shower grub holds lussick by the arms and Blair goes to work on lussick with uppercuts but can't drop the kid,gift and Lyon pull Blair off

For no reason the ref gives gift 10 for stopping the beating i guess then Blair 10 for being a grub

Gift walks off confused and Blair runs his gob, they throw them and it looks amazing, not one punch hits between the 2 of them

Melbourne's bench unloads as manly sprints in, snake got in one of the worst punches of all time, Blair goes down and lussick lays in a few cheeky punches and manly minus the bench plus Melbourne, their bench and officials finally break up the fight

Manly goes on to win, Blair becomes a laughing stock and manly rack up yet another premiership

It's a shame because the fight over shadowed the only decent act Billy has ever done in a career of dog shots and slide tackles

For those who have forgotten Billy nursed the Wolf who broke his own neck getting low to score on the corner but ultimately being held up

Cam didn't complain because Melbourne weren't penalised