What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will we make the 8

Crossbow

Juniors
Just watching the storm eels game.Melbourne no bench
A player in the bin.Smith of early.5 injured players beat the eels easily.Eels make us look like a bunch of schoolboys.I put it out there are we going to miss the eight again.If the tigers beat us they will be on 26 points.Rest of the bottom eight on 28 points maybe the tigers get us for eight.On form I don’t think we win another game.Are we the worst performing team in the NRL at this point of the season.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
No.

Grab those last minute September holiday specials now people!!

Gareth67

First Grade
Oddly enough there is a chance that the boys have now fully realize the desperate situation that they find themselves in and will respond accordingly - a chance that is .

If this is indeed the case then they must play as a team committed to each other and also putting a 100% effort into their remaining matches . But of course it will take a complete reversal of form to do so and the tactics employed by the coach must be up to first grade standards.

Last edited:

Drag Queen

Bench
Oddly enough there is a chance that the boys have now fully realize the desperate situation that they now find themselves in and will respond accordingly - a chance that is .

If this is indeed the case then they must play as a team committed to each other and also putting a 100% effort into their remaining matches . But of course it will take a complete reversal of form to do so and the tactics employed by the coach must be up to first grade standards.
Bloody hope so Gareth Xx

ouryears

Bench
Just watching the storm eels game.Melbourne no bench
A player in the bin.Smith of early.5 injured players beat the eels easily.Eels make us look like a bunch of schoolboys.I put it out there are we going to miss the eight again.If the tigers beat us they will be on 26 points.Rest of the bottom eight on 28 points maybe the tigers get us for eight.On form I don’t think we win another game.Are we the worst performing team in the NRL at this point of the season.
If the tigers beat us......we will miss the 8.
But yeahhhhhhh, Mary will be transported to Mars with no food or clothing.
Goodbye sunshine!

Gareth67

First Grade
Haha. Like to spread the love. Quiet night at the office and now I'm feeling guilty XXXXXXX

Ethel sound asleep after having 1too many Horlicks ( didn’t know it was alcoholic? ) .
Spread as much love as you wish Drag Queen as the world is in need of it and never feel guilty about it love .

Private joke?

Drag Queen always makes a person feel special in her own way , merely being nice .

2010Dragons

Bench
We will not win another game in 2018.
The marshmallows Dragons are too soft to play finals footy
Bald mic idiot is clueless how to motivate the players to win
I seriously think the marshmallow Dragons are deliberately tanking it.
Mary mcidiot has lost the dressing rooms.

The fat lady is singing her tits off.

Banjo2014

Juniors
Saints vs the Tigers fearless prediction

20 all at full time
Golden Point
Benji buries us - 60 metre field goal

Oddly enough there is a chance that the boys have now fully realize the desperate situation that they find themselves in and will respond accordingly - a chance that is .

If we are going to turn it around, it has to start with our defence.
Melbourne and Bellamy gave us a demonstration of commitment in defence.
Bellamy also demonstrated the benefits of having a top line coach.

You know I thought the exact same thing before we played the Dogs in the last round last year.
I think we know how that turned out.