What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow Cup Final Titans v Bluebags

The Piper

Juniors
Forum 7s - Willow Cup Final 2010
GOLD COAST TITANS v NEWTOWN BLUEBAGS
2010gco-main.jpg
-v-
bluebagsf7s.jpg

Game Thread:
* Please note - This is a game thread only, therefore only game posts can be made here (Teams, Articles).
* Any other posts may result in loss of points and is at the discretion of the referee.
* Only original articles, not used in previous games, will be marked by referees.

Naming Teams:
* 3v3 (+ 2 reserves for both teams)
* No 'TBA' or changing players named
* Captains must stick with original teams named

ALL THE RULES & REGULATIONS: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com/rules.php

FULL TIME: Sunday 27th June at 9.00pm (Sydney time)
REFEREE: tba
Venue: Front Row Stadium
ground_tfr_1.jpg

**The Referee Blows Game On!**
CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL WORD COUNTER

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Baggers Station Wagon has hit the turf for the final time this year, chock-full and ready to take on the competition leaders.

For those needing more elbow room, the famous 'bags bus will be back next week.

With more skippers than you can shake a stick at, the top three run on again for third time in what has been a tremendous knock-out comp.

The mighty Newtown Bluebags stand tall and are proud to be part of this inaugural event. Every team has been a winner.

THE BLUEBAGS TEAM - WILLOW CUP FINAL

Willow (c)
Drew-Sta (c)
muzby (c)

Res:
Red Bear (vc)
gorilla (vc)​

Good luck one and all. :thumn​

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
2010%20Titans%20face%20mask%20v2.jpg
Dragged from the pub, kicking and screaming, here come the Titans:

Amadean
6. tits&tans
11. Titanic

Bench

8. bgdc

13. TITs ANonymouS

Amadean

Juniors
Amadean for the Titans with 692 below the bars: round-balls styling.

image.php

League-alising Soccer

soccerdive200-420x0.jpg

You may have heard about the competition of soccer being played in South Africa. I think I heard a passing mention of it on the news, just briefly. It managed to neither stimulate my interest nor my genitals, as I enjoy neither long periods of inactivity nor the anguished wails of drama queens. As the round-ball game so utterly fails to stimulate, I have been entirely immune to the national early-rising fad. This has had the positive effect of allowing me to focus better than my colleagues at late-afternoon meetings and sleep with their wives.

So, soccer may have benefits.

Yet the popularity of soccer globally is not limited to cuckold-ery and carefully-styled hair. There are millions of otherwise sane people with sexually satisfied spouses who voluntarily watch soccer as a sport, whilst the entertaining sport of League continues to draw disappointing Latin American crowds. This requires analysis.

From the outside, soccer seems entirely aimless, literally. The alleged aim is to put the ball into a net, but after literally an hour of watching, this did not occur. It isn’t as though the example match selected for this analysis was unfairly weighted either, but rather Brazil vs. Portugal. These two sides are widely thought of by footballists as being dynamic, exciting and aggressive. I can only assume these concepts of dynamism are in comparison to the world of tortoise bloodsports or glacier steeplechase, as no other human activity could possibly be carried out at such a pace. If this seems unfair, then I invite you to consider any other sphere of human endeavour where an hour and a half of frenetic activity results in precisely zip. Hell, even the U.N. writes a nasty letter every now and then.

Perhaps then it isn’t the final result that attracts, but the process involved. Soccer may be a complex sport – no, stop laughing, it could be possible – that enables the finer points of balance and dexterity to be fully displayed. Sure, the fact that no goals are ever scored removes some of the raw excitement from the activity, but there aren’t any goals scored in Riverdance performances either, and people still watch those. Not many people, admittedly, but perhaps Irish dancers’ excessive masculinity (in comparision to Soccerites) turns off the target audience.

Complexity may explain a few things actually. If there are sufficient rules, rumours and acting classes then the audience may never notice that nothing actually happens. Consider the Sydney Roosters, a formerly competent Rugby League side. This competence, evinced many years ago, was displayed in the form of winning matches. However, the illogical allure of Soccer’s example proved too tempting for a board composed of single-celled organisms and the rot set in. First, Craig Wing appeared in a hair gel advertisement. Then, several of his Roosters team-mates (including sometime-captain Luke Ricketson) joined him in advertising hair-gel on television. These poor decisions came at an horrific cost: Willie Mason was invited to join the team. This media-friendly moron is a perfect representation of soccer’s ills, from his alleged history of sexual assault to his proven history of having more teeth than brain cells.

These days the Roosters remain the most likely squad to appear for a hair-gel (or shampoo or whatever) but they are deeply unlikely to win actual football matches. The complexity of soccer threw the Roosters a dummy and they will take a long time to recover. In the soccerising itself, France and Italy similarly confused having neat hair and impressive abilities to get into nightclubs with being competent in their chosen profession, as a consequence of which they are no longer invited to display the season’s latest fashions in South Africa.

There, we finally understand the passion which inflicts the insanity of soccer-watching upon otherwise reasonable people: fashion. In the same way that some people paid money to watch a Sex in the City movie, others will attempt to care about Ronald’s eyeliner. They confuse melodrama with mildly-interesting.

Should then League attempt to improve its international attractiveness, crowd attendance and vuvuzuela density by fashion-ising the sport?

No.

Not at all.

We don’t want to end up like the Roosters.

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
muzby winks once at the crowd, winks twice at the cheerleaders and charges up for the baggers...

jersey_bluebags_1a.gif

750 words title to end...

bomb.jpg

The Bomb.

Peter didn’t hear the bomb go off. But he knew something had gone wrong thanks to the bright flash, smoke and the heat that came from the main grandstand.

It was State of Origin III, 2012. ANZ Stadium was packed due to this deciding match in the series. The crowd started screaming and running everywhere. Up the stairs, onto the pitch and even over one another. Peter made the call to head outside, in case of another blast. He ran up the stairs and into the main corridor.

He came across a guy in a QLD jersey looking stunned. He went across to help him, but it was only when he got closer that he realised this was a NSW supporter, his sky blue jersey now stained dark crimson due to the blood coming from a severe head wound. Peter had always wondered what the human brain looked like. He now knew.

Outside one of the food kiosk in the main corridor he came across a small blond haired boy, who could not have been any older than five. He was wearing a blue jersey and holding a small stuffed cockroach toy. The boy was standing over a lifeless figure on the ground and crying, calling out again and again for his dad to get up and help him. Peter knew the dad was dead and started to approach the boy out of concern, as the kiosk was on fire.

Peter didn’t hear the bomb go off. But he did hear the gas bottles in the food kiosk explode. And then everything went black.

When he awoke, he tried to open his eyes but couldn’t. He listened carefully and was able to work out from the beeping of a machine next to him & the chatter of nurses & doctors that he must be in a hospital room. He could hear a TV, tuned to a news channel describing the horror that had unfolded at ANZ Stadium.

An Australian cell of Al-Qaeda had set off a bomb in the main tunnel at ANZ stadium, right as the players were heading up the tunnel. The damage was almost too much to bear. Eight NSW players and four Queenslanders were killed instantly, with two more players not likely to walk again. 37 innocent fans & officials were also killed by the blast, with the injury toll still rising. With this all too much to comprehend, Peter drifted back into unconsciousness.

When he awoke, he once again tried to open his eyes to talk, but was again left feeling trapped in his own body. He strained his ears when he heard people mention his name. He could work out the voices of his brother and his best friend talking about the aftermath of the blast. The NRL continued, as a mark of respect to the fallen players. To avoid any more blasts, David Gallop had closed off the games to all fans. The teams had to play in empty stadiums, with the fans only able to watch the games via TV. Channel 9 had tried to soften the blow by super-imposing digital images of a crowd over the empty seats, but according to his brother, it didn’t really help things. Apparently the game felt lifeless, a feeling Peter was all to familiar with at present.

Peter wondered how he would feel, watching his favourite sport now without the crowds and without the elite players who perished at the match the other night. At least he thought it was the other night. Thinking about it, he didn’t even know what day it was.

Peter didn’t hear the bomb go off, but he could hear them now in his room, talking about turning off his life support. Apparently it has been two months and he was not showing any signs of improvement. He heard his brother say that they had arranged a coffin for him, decorated in his team colours with his team’s emblem on the lid. Peter tried as hard as he could to call out to them “I’m here! I’m alive!” But he couldn’t get his mouth to open or his lungs to force the sound out. He wished that they could hear him.

Peter didn’t hear the bomb go off, but he did hear the switch get turned off, and could hear his heart monitor change from it’s regular beating to a monotone flatline. Once again the familiar feeling of unconsciousness started to come over him, and he knew this was the end.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Willow | Bluebags

Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
johns-andrew-sorry_2010.jpg

It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

When Timana Tahu recently quit the New South Wales team following racial slurs, the response from the perpetrator Andrew Johns was to say sorry, and say it again and again in the hope that he could undo the damage done.

But despite this admission from Johns, and the apparent remorse over words said, the rugby league community became divided on the rights and wrongs of racism in the game.

First up, let me say that I entered the adult workforce in the 1970s, and racism in the workplace was not unusual. It was the way it was in those times. One of my workmates was a Jewish mechanic and another was a Vietnamese assembler. We also had Aussie Harry the parking cop that came in for free beer - a bribe - we never got a parking ticket. Racial slurs were normal, corruption in the police force was commonplace. As I said, those were the times. In particular the Jewish guy and old world Harry traded insults every day. I recall being pretty shocked by some of the stuff said, and I know my Vietnamese workmate and I rolled our eyes a few times. But you know, neither the mechanic or Harry disliked each other. They actually became very close friends. When Harry died a few years later, we were all at his funeral, including those who were on the receiving end of his 'jokes'.

But that was over 30 years ago. This is 2010, and we simply don't tolerate that sort of stuff anymore.

It's a credit to Andrew Johns that he went out of his way to apologise. He symbolises the bloke that needed to dragged into the 21st Century. Tahu and Johns are apparently ready to meet and patch things up, which can only be a good thing. No doubt it has been a difficult time for all. I'm sure Johns will say sorry again before this episode is over.

So what brought about this new fangled environment of contrition?

Some could argue that we have former Prime Minister Kevin Rudd to thank. His apology to the Stolen Generation and Indigenous people everywhere was highly controversial. Those against it said 'we' should not apologise for the wrongdoings of past generations - the extreme element even suggested that it was all a myth. Those in favour celebrated Sorry Day as a step forward towards reconciliation. The benefits have yet to be seen but it's hard to ignore that Australians now have the opportunity to become more sensitive to race issues and inequity. For example, this year's Indigenous All Stars vs NRL All Stars match was a resounding success. It would not have happened if the NRL was controlled by people in denial.

It begs the question: why didn't the national apology happen earlier?

The former, former PM John Howard's aversion to saying sorry became news in itself. While some people make a career out of saying sorry, others will dig their heels in.

To answer, we are left with two possible reasons: bigotry and/or the fear of court action.

It is an unfortunate fact that saying sorry can sometimes open people up to litigation. Admitting that you got it wrong could lead to an expensive outcome. This has not been the case with Rudd's apology, despite fear mongering to the contrary. So one wonders about the legitimacy of digging one's heels in.

Personally, I've said sorry plenty of times. I notice other people have as well. It's human to make mistakes. As unacceptable as racism is, I'm willing to say that saying sorry is a good start towards reconciling differences.

Still, there are those that insist Johns was only joking. This is the same argument from the 1970s, and an ancient attitude. Tahu is saying enough is enough, and he has copped heaps for it. If Johns is genuine in his apology, then surely he doesn't agree with those bagging out on Tahu.

Have we lost our sense of humour? Of course not. People haven't stopped telling jokes and people laugh at them every day. We have simply become more sensitive and actually care more about the world we are bringing our kids into.

If some folks don't agree with me, well all I can say is 'sorry'.

|750 words|

Reference:
Lyrics written by Sir Reginald Dwight and Mr Bernard Taupin

Last edited:

Titanic

First Grade
image.php
Titanic for the Titans
(OWC 750 between the dashes including 3 on the picture)
-----------------------------
changes_next_exit.jpg

The Humphreys Legacy

The Humphreys name has been a fixture in NSW rugby league administration circles since 1956 when the late Kevin became secretary of Balmain Tigers after an unremarkable playing career as a prop for the same club.

He should've been remembered as being the NSW architect of the fabulous State of Origin concept, along with his Queensland collaborator Senator Ron McAuliffe. However, his reputation as a visionary was tainted when charges of corruption in 1983 ended his reign as the
supremo of the NSW and Australian rugby leagues.

Humphreys did leave rugby league a legacy in the form of his son Stephen who has held the CEO’s position of the Wests Tigers joint-venture since July last year. Himself no stranger to rugby league, having played 40 games in the Tigers A Grade custodians role, his pedigree alone demands his opinions should, at the very least, be respected.

Earlier this week, Humphreys submitted a proposal to the NRL as his contribution to topical salary cap reforms, with the key points being:

- The introduction of four quarter rugby league

- An extended season to embrace a full home and away draw

Reports that his submission included the length of the game being reduced to just sixty minutes have been erroneously attributed to Humphreys, although it has been raised by other interests. There can be little doubt that rugby league in Australia requires an overhaul to contain a variety of economic pressures and to stabilise pubic confidence.

Much has been written lately regarding the establishment of an Independent Commission to run the sport and it is obvious that this should take place as soon as humanly possible, especially with the next round of broadcasting rights looming on the horizon. For the sake of this article, however, the need to provide the highest quality rugby league “product” and not governance is the focus of this piece.

The commercial value of four quarter rugby league to media interests is enormous. The ability to sell advertising slots at regulated times to a voracious market, in an intensely competitive environment, would give the NRL a significant advantage over the other codes who rely on “breaks in play” to deliver their sponsors’ messages. The viewing public should have no opposition to breaks which are staged rather than interruptions to the game’s flow, while players will no doubt appreciate the extra rest periods.

In comparison, the matter of more games in a season requires a deeper analysis as there is already a growing lobby from within the playing fraternity advocating a lesser workload to reduce player-burnout. On the surface it appears a no-brainer… more games equals increased levels of burnout. However, on closer inspection more games doesn’t necessarily equal a longer season and therefore not necessarily adding to the incidence of burnout.

There is a perception that games should not be played mid-week due to player wear and tear yet when the players are asked about that they unanimously respond that they would rather play than train. They argue that they are paid to play whereas training is more of a chore and the major factor in burnout.

In Humphreys’ proposal he suggests that pre-season matches should be scrapped. This being the case then the current twenty-six match plus three pre-season games covers all but three games of a full home and away, thirty-two week schedule.

The value of those pre-season fixtures in the country regions where they are currently played cannot be ignored but if they were replaced with “real” matches where the teams play for premiership points then those local host leagues would benefit substantially.

Assuming that his proposal is successful then it could provide the shot in the arm the NRL needs to attract additional revenue, appease the rapacious media, reduce player burnout and satisfy the fans lust for more games, all in one major overhaul.

Welcome by-products of the extra revenue more games would attract, off-setting the increased exposure of players to injury, would be the need to expand the clubs registered player rosters from twenty-five to at least thirty and the necessity for each club to “adopt” a country region.

The season could look like this:

Week 1... World Sevens

Weeks 2 -21... 19 NRL rounds on weekends, with 13 NRL mid-week rounds, with 3 Origin mid-week fixtures, with 2 Test weekends over a split round
Weeks 22-25... Finals series

The legacy: more games over a shorter season, for more players earning all stakeholders more money and eventually additional teams.

-----------------------------

Last edited:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Drew-Sta rolls up in a taxi Hayne and Ennis style; clearly late, clearly drunk and clearly not dressed.

Enjoyment

Colin was 74 and now partly blind. He hadn’t been taken to a St George game in nearly 20 years due to a family hoodoo often talked about. My wife’s family were insistent that he was a bad luck charm.

“Can’t take grandpa, Saints will lose.” Mark, his step-son said.

“Huh?” I asked, quizzically.

“You can’t take him – Every time he goes, we lose!”

So it was with a great deal of hope and trepidation that I picked Colin up with Hannah my wife and took him from his Oyster Bay home to the ‘Holy Ground’; Kogarah Jubilee Oval.

“Here you go Colin, whack this one on.” I handed him an older, cotton-and-collar Saints jersey from the early 2000’s.

“Oh, thanks! I haven’t worn one of these in years.” A big grin washed across his face and he pulled the jersey over his woolen jumper.

The car trip over was spent with Colin regaling us of tales from the past. He recalled how he was in the crowd of the 1965 grand final cheering on as Johnny King scored a try. Then he recalled the horrible disappointment of 1975 and the tears he shed as Changa limped off at full time.

What he really enjoyed talking about was 1979. “A great game it was, that Bruce Starkey and Craig Young – They don’t make them like that anymore.

As we arrived, you could without a doubt see the joy and happiness in his eyes.

“They didn’t play night footy here back in the day,” Colin commented.

“Yeah, they built some bloody big lights to make sure we could get the ground up to scratch.” I informed helpfully.

“Do they still have the national anthem before the game?”

“They only do that at international games Grandpa,” Hannah piped up.

As we rocked up, the masses were piling through the turnstiles, with few lining up for tickets.

I whipped out the tickets from my pocket and handed them to Colin and Hannah.

“Oh, so we don’t need to line up?” Colin asked.

“Nup – The joys of the internet mean I could buy them online and we don’t have to wait.”

“Well that’s handy.” Colin struggled to scan the bar code before he walked through turnstile and climbed the stairs. Before him lay Kogarah Oval, and it was like admitting a kid to a candy store.

“Wow, they’ve done some work!”

“Yeah, the various governments have put some money in,” I informed.

We trudged over to the hill and found a spot to sit. The game started and out came Colin’s binoculars.

“These were at the last game I went to as well,” he stated.

“So you’ve been blind all these years ay grandpa?” Hannah joked. He smiled, chuckled and gave her a hug.

The game got under way and Colin looked slightly confused. “Why are they wearing pink?”

“Oh, it’s the Women in League round,” I filled him in.

“The Women in what?”

“It’s a tribute to all the mums and women in the game who volunteer their time,” Hannah explained. “It’s to help raise money for the Breast Cancer Foundation.”

“Well, I never thought I’d see big men running around in Pink V’s,” he slyly quipped.

As the game progressed, you could see the enjoyment grow as Saints pulled ahead of the Tigers. Hannah leant over as the game lay in the balance and whispered into my ear “I hope they win; for Grandpa.”

I nodded soberly and agreed. He was enthralled at the game and despite the many changes appeared to really be enjoying himself.

And it was about then that it hit me. I whine a lot; in particular on the forums and quite often in the form of an F7’s article. I whine and pout at how the game is changing for the worse, how things are so dramatically different and how rugby league is facing ever mounting problems and blah blah blah.

And yet, here was a man who hasn’t been to a game in nearly 20 years enjoying what is in reality a dramatically different sport to the one he last watched. He wasn’t just enjoying it, he was enthralled, captured and happy.

As the full time buzzer sounded, I jumped for joy and gave Colin a big hug. The big grin on his face spoke volumes.

I smiled back, happy in the knowledge that no matter what, a man’s enjoyment at supporting his team is what rugby league is all about.

---

Best of luck Titans. No matter what, this looks to be a cracker of a final game and I look forward to having a cold one with you all in the very warm tub :)

bgdc

Juniors
image.php
bgdc for the Titans with her knickers in a knot (750 words or there about)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LEAGUE'S LIFE LESSONS

Sports in general, are a great metaphor for life, e.g., in the course of a rugby league game, many analogies can be made to what transpires in a person's life.

The ups and downs, the challenges, the adversities and what it takes to meet them head on. The dynamics in the game of rugby league very much correspond to what takes place in life... as in rugby league, so in life:

Learn and master the fundamentals of the game.

Before you can play rugby league you must learn the rules and the fundamentals - how to catch, how to pass, to tackle, take a hit and run the ball. You have to develop the necessary skills to play at an acceptable level.

Lesson: In life you must also learn the basics. You must establish what life is all about, what it means to you and what you want from it. You must then develop the requisite skills and strategies for attaining your goals.

Be prepared both mentally and physically.

Elite players know that you can't function optimally or win games if you're not prepared both mentally and physically. You must be in great physical shape to withstand a long, gruelling and demanding rugby league season. Equally important, you must have mental fitness. Mental fitness includes a positive, willing and winning mindset. One without the others will not win games.

Lesson: Being prepared mentally and physically is equally essential in life.

Be unselfish and a team player.

Rugby league is a team sport, which means it requires contribution and co-operation from every member in order to be played well and to win. Everyone must focus, work together and fulfil their individual role for the common good of the team.

As great of a player that Wally Lewis was, he did not win any matches until he learned to involve his team-mates by trusting them and in turn distributing the ball. In our sport where individual greatness is, in part, measured by winning a premiership, personal glory does not get the job done.

Lesson: So it is with life... contribute, co-operate and share.

Be alert and aware... anticipate the play.

The greatest rugby league players have all been credited for having extraordinary vision and awareness. Beetson, Langlands, Fulton, and other legendary players knew exactly where everyone was on the field, their opponents' tendencies, and which plays would work against the different teams. The ability to anticipate and be ready for a play made them active, rather than reactive, players in a game. It's one of the factors that separates the great players from competent players.

Lesson: Being conscious and aware in life sets the stage for achievement.

If the plays aren't working, re-adjust the game plan.

Every experienced rugby league player knows that when your plays aren't working you have to adjust, and then adjust some more. The varying strengths and styles of different opponents require different tactics. You have to be able to withstand and respond to whichever attack an opponent comes at you with.

Lesson: Life presents us with many challenges for which we must adjust our game plan.

Never give up on the play... persevere.

Another characteristic common to those renowned players mentioned was that they never gave up on a play or their team. When they missed tackles they would cover their error, dive on loose balls, outwit defenders, and make every last second count. They were willing to do the small things that the statistics didn't reflect. Many a dagger was thrust into an opponent's heart when the outcome of the game seemed a foregone conclusion because they never gave up. Not on the play, not on the team, not on themselves.

Lesson: Persevere... never, ever, ever give up.

Accept both victory and defeat graciously.

You can't win every game. It takes blood, sweat and tears to win a premiership. If you give it everything you've got, no matter what the outcome, you can walk away with your head held high. Learn what it takes to win, come back and try again. All rugby league players endure lost games and finals. They have to learn to accept defeat before they fully understand what it takes to win.

Lesson: So it is with life. Everything will not always go your way. There will be both losses and wins.

In short, if you give everything your best shot and learn the lessons along the way, you will come out a winner.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looks like full time and 3v3. Over to you ref.

Well done to all players and good luck to one and all.
Cheers fellow baggers, the same three starters throughout the tournament. :thumn

Titanic

First Grade
Onya Titans ... a fine display of passing the baton ... lol ... thanks bgdc for being the Girl Scout in the teams time of need.

3v3 and who would have expected anything else ... good luck Baggies.

Over to our ref ... the ever reliable tba.

antonius

Coach
This game seems to have faded into the background. I'm sure the contestants would like a result. Not sure where Pete (Pistol is, must have some PC issues or something) I'll see if I can round up a ref.

NEWTOWN BLUEBAGS

Muzby 88
I've always wondered what it would personally be like if this was to occur. I guess you've perfectly painted this picture. We can always consider ourselves incredibly lucky at times. Mind you, whilst reading I thought you were about to comment on New South Wales close to breaking their losing streak with the 2012 "end of the world" disaster looming. Apparently, I got too hopeful there. It's easy to put yourself into Peter's position here. Good read.

Willow 85
How did you know I was a massive Elton John fan? Back to the point, it has proven to be an intriguing topic here. We've all been discussing it, even without mentioning Rugby League in general. The drama will continue as we all know. I enjoyed reading about your personal thoughts on the word. Good read.

Drew-Sta 89
This well and truly reminds me of my own grandfather, the man who got me into Rugby League in the first place. All I can really say is I wish I could share a moment half as beautiful as the one you described. The question must be asked, has the game really changed that much? Good read.

GOLD COAST TITANS

Amadean 85
It's funny. I don't think you can like soccer at all. It's a real love or hate game down here. People have continually asked me why I'm watching it. A good read, despite the Rooster cracks. Thank the lord most of it has changed. As long as we eventually stop wearing suits and start winning games. Bloody Willie Mason. Good read.

Titanic 89
I have questioned this proposal for the last week and your article has managed to change my mind a little bit. It's interesting reading about the possible benefits, which is what people usually forget, and instead leave behind. Good read.

Bgdc - 87
Some of these lessons, bloody hell I should really start following them. A clean read here, and it's amazing how difficult it is to follow these rules at times. Good read.

NEWTOWN BLUEBAGS 262 d. GOLD COAST TITANS 261

Congratulations Newtown, you've won the inaugural Willow Cup.

Centenarian Medal (MOTM) - Titanic (Titans) and Drew-Sta (Bluebags)

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Thanks NT!!

Well done fellow MOTM Titanic - Great read by you as well!

Good stuff Bag's, a top effort and one done with Willow in mind :)

Titans and Bag's, let's go jump in the tub for some Mad-Wednesday festivities!!

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
thanks NT for the reffing..

good reads all round...

really enjoyed the cup..

Latest posts