What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willow

Produce a statement by any Roosters official that Easts were interested in signing Barrett. Your credibility is on the line here.

Roosterphin

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Produce a statement by any Roosters official that Easts were interested in signing Barrett. Your credibility is on the line here.

He cant and has already admitted he is wrong by asking Matt Starkey to change his article

Where is Everlovin???

Collateral

Coach
Who cares RC? You know deep down the Roosters were after him and now that he has re-signed with the Dragons it just proves that the Roosters cant buy everyone.

RedDragon said:
Who cares RC? You know deep down the Roosters were after him and now that he has re-signed with the Dragons it just proves that the Roosters cant buy everyone.

No I don't. How would I know that? That's like saying that I know deep down that Red Dragon is really Carlotta! :lol:

Collateral

Coach
:lol: Or deep down that Phil Gould is actually an unbiased commentator.
Whatever RC, I heard that Freddy was looking to play at least another year anyway. I hope he does, but then I hope he doesnt burn himself out and retires in Premier League.

Anonymous

Juniors
Rooster Cogburn. said:
lol.. my credibility is fairly solid mate. Yours on the other hand has taken yet another nose dive.
Why should I produce a statement from a Roosters official aabout anything? I never made any claims.

btw, if this is related to another subject, here's hoping that it hasnt trolled into another thread... far be it from me to cut you off at the knees. [-X

Dean Moriarty
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I in the Dragons forum or the Roosters forum here?

Theyere so used to poaching & stepping into other peoples patches for players Dean that they prob think its their god given right to excercise the same procedures in Cyberspace forum land........... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: