What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wilson and Hadley on the Footy Show next season

ibeme

First Grade
No to Wilson! She would have to be the most despised 'journo' in league.

There's a lot I don't like about Hadley, and one of them is his vendetta against the Footy Show and it's panelists. At least if he was part of it, he'd be able to spend less time giving it to them, and more time doing something positive. It would also force one of many hatchets in the league media world to be buried. I think 'special roles' is enough for him though.

What I like on the Footy Show, apart from actual football talk:

Daredevil Dudes - It nearly always cracks me up in the same way that funniest home videos does.

What I don't like:

Beat the Boys
Whenever they get some wanker unrelated to league who's trying to plug their show
Mario

I can take or leave the rest.

Hoops

Juniors
Matt23 said:
Hadley i could handle...Wilson i could not, if she wants on the Footy show, it should be the AFL Footy show, deport Wilson to Melbourne
We don't want her, her knowledge of Australian Football is non-existent

Razor

Coach
f hadleys on the footy show that means him and fatty must of settled there diffrences cuz he use to be on the footy show and they HATE each other

They still hate each other. Fatty and Sterlo aren't happy that they've been added. They don't produce the show so can't stop them from coming on board, unless they threaten to quit(which has been reported but denied by both) and the station supports them.

yeh and the telegraph is such a reliable source

The Herald mentioned Hadley was going to come back. They didn't mention Wilson though.

Brutus

Referee
Hoops said:
We don't want her, her knowledge of Australian Football is non-existent

The same can be said for half of Australia (QLD and NSW).

and that's how we like it.

Pistol

Coach
Rebecca Wilson thinks Rebecca Wilson has something sensible to say. What she doesnt seem to realise is, that nobody really gives two hoots. She can hardly be considered the face of fox footy seeing as she only hosts one half hour show a week called lovematch. The face of fox footy is unfortunately Clinton Grybas. (Big toolbox) Tiffany Cherry is only a news reporter and she has more airtime than Wilson.

As for her joining the Footy Show, I think it would be the most dreadful decision ever. Electing Charlie Manson as Pope would be a masterstroke compared to her joining a logie award winning show. I am going over to Ireland in October after the season. If she is around for the start of the footy show next year, I might be tempted to stay there.
Hadley should never have anything to do with league. EVER.

DJ1

Juniors
Ratings are only a small sample size and only something that the networks use to price their advertising spots.

Don't bother emailing Nine. The more contraversy and complaints, the more viewers they will actually equate that to.

Get a list of all advertisers during each episode of the footy show and contact them.

Similar to what Wilson did unsuccessfully in an effort to find bulldog sponsors or fans who did not support Noads ban on the journalists.

Contact each sponsor/advertiser and say that if Wilson is added to the show we will only buy from your competitor.

roosterboy60

Juniors
Apparently Fatty and Sterlo (possibly the others to) were meeting with Channel Nine executives today. Rebecca Wilson was also meeting with them today, let's hope she's rejected.

Parrasque

Juniors
THE NEW FOOTY SHOW
newfootyshow8cw.jpg

It's Gold, Just Look at the Ratings

Gene Krupa

Referee
Stevens is completely useless.

He's a virgin! I know! I'm over it FFS!

Turdlers sh!ts me, he ain't funny!

Geyer is a top bloke but him and Fittler are the biggest mumblers in footbal!

macavity

Referee
lemon rabbit said:
Dare I say it, but Wilson won't get booed. Plenty of people don't like her but the majority either don't care or don't have a serious problem with her. She at least deserves a chance to come out and have an unedited opinion. She writes what the Telegraph tell her to write, with her own little flair. If she turned around and wrote a positive column, she'd be sacked because that is not what the telegraph want.

The new panel should be: Peter Sterling, Rebecca Wilson, Matthew Johns, Andrew Voss, Chief.

that you beccy?

'cause you certainly aren't a league fan.... :arrow:

Jae

Juniors
Hopefully we can get a few LU members in the crowd, it's only take 10 or so people booing to piss her off. She doesn't get it on her AFL shows or the time she went to the Olympics and did f**k all other than cry so it'd be nice to see.