What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wilson and Hadley on the Footy Show next season

C.P

Juniors
Nein ads tonight are trumpeting an 'all new footy show' this thursday night featuring 'somebody new'. Im guessing that means that Carlotta Wilsons meeting with the Nein executives went well today. Those guys must have absolute rocks in their heads, no wonder Gyngell got out. If this is the case with her and Weidler on the same show they might as well re-title it The Bullsh*t Show. Hopefully a lack of ratings and a crowd booing her down can trigger a re-think sooner rather than later

Surandy

Bench
lemon rabbit said:
She writes what the Telegraph tell her to write, with her own little flair.

Actually she writes what anyone tells her to write, as proven by someone on this very forum. :rolleyes:

gregstar

Referee
if there is a segment where the crowd is permitted to throw their shoes at wilson, then i welcome her addition to the show. i will be audience member wearing steel-caps.

Surandy

Bench
Matt23 said:
If she is indeed on, she'll be booed heavily, and rightfully so

If she is on then I will watch just long enough to hear the boos then I'll turn it off and go to bed. The Footy Show isn't shown in Melbourne until after midnight but I've rarely missed a show for the last two seasons.

Then on Friday I will ring Channel Nein Sydney to complain and let them know they've lost another viewer.

iggy plop

First Grade
I can't believe this is happening. Rugby league's problem is there are too many people in media positions that couldn't care less about the game.

Wilson on the Footy Show and Hadley running the exclusive commericial radio show are two examples.