What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wilson Dropped

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Well I guess he couldn't play like he has been for much longer and it never came into my mind that he could be dropped until someone like Benji came back from injury but I guess Sheens has had enough of his very silly mistakes

Once Dead

Bench
Players have rough patches, John is having his - but he WILL work his way back into the side, mark my words

simon says

First Grade
Ya cant blame Sheensie for giving him the shaft.Unfortunately for Wilson his ERRORS have cost us tries.Normally ya can make a few blunders and get away with it,but Whitelegs stuff ups have cost four pointers.

I guess Balmain PL wont mind having him there,I guess its up to him to see if he can get back up there.........but I reckon the Halatau might be hard to dislodge.And dont forget Benji will be back soon,so it might be a struggle to for john to force his way back in....time will tell.

Latest posts