What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Win Stadium

SBD82

Coach
Hoping my Dragons family can help a brother out.

I want to take my old man to the Dragons/Manly game at Win in June. The problem is, he's not terribly mobile.

All of the games that I've been to at WIN have been on the hill or up the top of the western stand (or in the box. I really should have never left that employer). I don't think he could handle the hill for the whole game, and the stairs to get up to the western stand would be too much for him. Does anyone have a recommendation of a place where you can have a great view (cost is no issue) and don't involve climbing too many stairs (he could do some).

Thoughts?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I was sort of thinking there. It's the one that wraps around almost over the hill yeah?
Yep.. gives a pretty good overview of the ground, but for whatever reason is usually empty, so you would have a good chance of getting seats near the steps that get you up from the ground.

SBD82

Coach
Yep.. gives a pretty good overview of the ground, but for whatever reason is usually empty, so you would have a good chance of getting seats near the steps that get you up from the ground.
Awesome. I think that's the way I'll go. Cheers mate.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
SBD82
Ring the club on 1300dragons.
Tell you need disabled access for the dragons v manly and they will help you.
You may have to by tickets but if you are a member you sould get access.
There is some on the lower level of the western and southern.
Both are easy access.
If you get you could be behind the player near where I am.
Good luck mate

ViceVersa

Juniors

I'm still waiting for the punch line....(?)

This is the first time I've seen you make a serious comment!